• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread HMRC v Southend United Winding Up Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a fan of another NL club I would be watching very closely what happens by 31st July. If we intend to start the season with a skeleton squad of half a dozen current players and ten other youths and non contract players I would cry foul immediately and seek Southend's expulsion from the league before the season begins - and I would be right.
Suspect at least Torquay are feeling hard done by at the moment.

But not motivated enough to do so by now. He's only motivated to do so on his terms, not what's best for the club.

However, if he really mentioned Kimura then that's a step in the right direction as it at least means he's finally acknowledged their existence, and that there isn't anyone else.
I didn’t hear any mention of Kimura or any other interested parties being named. He didn’t show any proof at all and the judge didn’t mention having seen any, but I can’t say whether she somehow has and didn’t mention it (seems unlikely but what do I know).

For all intents and purposes Ron said “gonna sell the club, need 42 days cos FA are slow to pass directors test” and the judge bought it. No mention of how close any sale truly was and it seemed to me that Ron was quite careful to not explicitly promise too much. The judge let him off way too easy in my book.

I didn’t hear any mention of Kimura or any other interested parties being named. He didn’t show any proof at all and the judge didn’t mention having seen any, but I can’t say whether she somehow has and didn’t mention it (seems unlikely but what do I know).

For all intents and purposes Ron said “gonna sell the club, need 42 days cos FA are slow to pass directors test” and the judge bought it. No mention of how close any sale truly was and it seemed to me that Ron was quite careful to not explicitly promise too much. The judge let him off way too easy in my book.
Did Crate get sent down? That's the big question ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back