• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Henry Sandat ... GONE!

Running out of taxis! Need a few zoners to help me out with the fares! I'm gonna be skint like Ron soon! Sandat scored 1 dodgy goal and thinks he's bigger than us! Honest assessment, he runs around alot and falls over more then me after a good night out! Replaceable!!! Glad he's gone ! Not good enough! Now let's sign a striker who can stay on his feet.
I've never been so close to putting anyone on the ignore list before.

How dense do you have to be to work out that he is not replaceable. In fact no-one in our squad is replaceable at the moment because we have been under an embargo since September / October LAST YEAR.

As for he's not good enough. Its not like he has dropped into the leagues below and is playing his trade at Southend Manor or East Thurrock United (No disrespect to them) He is heading to CHAMPIONSHIP side Hull after they stepped in first due to interest from other CHAMPIONSHIP clubs.

You know what, you can reply to this if you like, i won't see it as you've just earned yourself a taxi from this forum for me. Onto the ignore list you go

oh well ..... I can only imagine with a CCC club nvolved and a hot prospect like Sandat some agents will be involved ..... someone once told me in such situations sometimes there are informal splits on the commission "to make it happen"

not that such a thing could ever occur at always above board SUFC ...

and of course it is rare to find a young player who immediately affect games

Player sales have been very good for the SUFC revenues ....

Of course we all remember Freddy going to Wolves - I cant remember who it was RM dealt with at Molyneaux that time ...

Good luck to him. Top guy for holding out so long. They will loan his to a national league club

So who is next to go?

Reading what someone posted on another thread after speaking with KM his agent and KM wanted him to stay but he wanted to try himself at a higher level.

Kev wanted to keep him and his agent wanted him to stay as better for his development to stay with us. With us he would be first team squad but at Hull more likely U21/23. They’ve offered him £1200 a week which even if we could offer him a contract we couldn’t afford that

Kev wanted to keep him and his agent wanted him to stay as better for his development to stay with us. With us he would be first team squad but at Hull more likely U21/23. They’ve offered him £1200 a week which even if we could offer him a contract we couldn’t afford that
I’d be surprised if any player at southend will be on that sort of money after next season.

This one really rankles me, he's not going to get into an EFL team just yet. He was perfect for the step up to more first team duty this time. For the love of God Ron just go or slip on your mane and tail shampoo at the top of the stairs

How's it not Ron's fault?
Don’t get me wrong - I'm not making a pro Ron post. just saying that even if we could have offered Henry a contract, he’s going to take the championship contract every day of the week - just like Charlie Kelman did.
If we lose a decent player to another club at our level that could be a result of our current situation. If we lose a player to a club three leagues up, that was arguably going to happen anyway.

As has been said already 🤬😡😤 RM and well done for destroying OUR (NOT yours) club🤬😡😤

How many more players will we lose before this nightmare ends 😭 good luck Henry no one can blame you for going to a club with a future, unlike us.

Last edited:
Back