• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Hartlepool United vs Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid defensive display from the Blue boys there and the clean sheet was their reward. Interesting that the commentators thought that Taylor had a great half. I'm not sure what some on here want, but like York, this lot are no mugs.

Morton rivalling Mark Milligan with the shower he’s delivering in midfield this game. Shocking
I honestly give players time and it certainly takes time to adapt from the lower levels, however, Morton has looked well out of his depth in this game. This is the big problem with relying on signing players solely from those leagues.

We all know that he wouldn't be playing normally and Husin would be. He is nowhere near fit though and we can't be rushing players back like we have done in the past. Bridge not playing though, that's unbelievable.

Really, really poor first half. If Kev makes some super subs and we smash the pasty out of them then I doth my cap to him. But absolutely no one is inspiring any sort of confidence at the moment.

Solid defensive display from the Blue boys there and the clean sheet was their reward. Interesting that the commentators thought that Taylor had a great half. I'm not sure what some on here want, but like York, this lot are no mugs.
We would like to see a more attack minded set up and maybe look to score a goal at some point. We had the best defence last year but it seems we are adding to that especially squeezing another defender in at the expense of Bridge and upsetting our only supply line.

Are you saying that we will not be able to beat anybody unless they are a team full of mugs? I doubt there any many at all in this league.

Last edited:
Powder puff performance from us so far with our final ball something that a rugby full back would be proud of.

I do hope it was Kev's tactics all along to close them down first half and go for it the 2nd after bringing on Bridge and Nor because if not its only a matter of time before they score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back