• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Great Wakering Rovers v Southend United, Saturday 13th July, 15:00 k.o., pre-season friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was planning on going but the zero parking has put me right off so I'll save my tenner thanks
It’s a nightmare if they have near 200 turn up so 800 blues supporters turning up will be great fun . There is a reason they can’t use the recreation ground for parking I don’t think it’s the clubs fault which is a shame they will lose gate money as it’s always a good turnout

Away on hols so can’t make any friendlies until Bishop Stortford. We are off to PNE vs Lincoln tomorrow in Murcia though 😎

An absolute nightmare. I will not be going, too much of a pain to park. why not try another local
club next season.
makes you wonder what the turnout would be if it was at home. Surely whatever cut of the gate wakering got would be quite substantial for them. As its the first game tie it in with some sort of meet and greet/before or after event. People are ravenous for some SUFC football right now.

an idea for parking.half way along star lane turn right into sandy cres which leads to waters grove . This lead to a new housing area with plenty of street parking. Where waters grove meets kingfisher there is a foot way about 50.m to high st near exhibition pub.10. min walk to ground

Away on hols so can’t make any friendlies until Bishop Stortford. We are off to PNE vs Lincoln tomorrow in Murcia though 😎
Update , 38 degrees, Lincoln won 1-0, PNE awful as was the match. Around 600-700 fans there. Lots of good will towards Southend from the fans we met and spoke with.

Attachments

• IMG_4854.jpeg
    IMG_4854.jpeg
    696.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4815.jpeg
    IMG_4815.jpeg
    518.8 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back