• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Another vote for the documenary My name is Alfred Hitchcock,which I saw with Mrs Tangled last night,It's a 2 hour masterclass on Hitch's films.My thanks to Baldy for the heads up on this.

George Raft not only played gangsters in the movies but had mob connections.
For that reason he was banned from the U K.

From 1939 again (along with James Cagney).
The very enjoyable:
1691079625200.png

Reactions: KAB
Watched the The Mummy staring Tom Cruise and Russell Crowe on Netflix.

I personally enjoyed it although reading after it seemingly bombed at the box office causing the "Dark Universe" franchise to be cancelled.

Watched the The Mummy staring Tom Cruise and Russell Crowe on Netflix.

I personally enjoyed it although reading after it seemingly bombed at the box office causing the "Dark Universe" franchise to be cancelled.
It is a real shame when a studio loses a lot of money.

I have had a very morning film show.
I have moved from 1932 to 1946.
George Raft stars with the very beautiful Ava Gardner.
1691218799883.png

Thanks for the reminder about Raft. Of his later films, ROGUE COP(1954), with Robert Taylor, Janet Leigh and Anne Francis is worth seeing also A BULLET FOR JOEY with Edward G Robinson in 1955.
Thank you very much.......I will now extend my season.
I have just found both films for free on Bing Video.

Last edited:
Back