• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blimey - forgotten all about him already. And yet a couple of good goals taped on the internet and he was seen as the man to get us promoted. :dim:

He is an injury doubt for today's game and is currently not on the pitch with the rest of the team...

PB doesn't have a great deal of luck with loanees and injuries does he?

If it's serious then recall Barney, simples. Shouldn't have gone in the first place. :smile:

So now no Lee, no Barnard, the younsters out on loan, Corr, playing with a injury, so I understand, a bit lightweight up front.

I'm sure if Lee is not returning anytime soon, Barney will be recalled.

Fairly sure you can't recall someone until 28 days of the loan agreement has passed.. i.e if it's a one month loan there is no recall clause.

Can someone confirm?

We still have striker options that many fans would have been happy with at the beginning of the season ...... get past Chester at the weekend and confidence and momentum could be with us as we face the Monkey Hangers.

Although quite how Hartlepool will cope with East Thurrock is difficult to tell - mind you, didn't Hartlepool come back from 2-0 down at the weekend.

We still have striker options that many fans would have been happy with at the beginning of the season ...... get past Chester at the weekend and confidence and momentum could be with us as we face the Monkey Hangers.

Although quite how Hartlepool will cope with East Thurrock is difficult to tell - mind you, didn't Hartlepool come back from 2-0 down at the weekend.

Yep ! great character , will Defo spur them on in my opinion ! as for Chester ... i would personally like to see Layne get a run out alongside Corr

So now no Lee, no Barnard, the younsters out on loan, Corr, playing with a injury, so I understand, a bit lightweight up front.

That can't be right, if he was carrying an injury we'd have surely rested him once we'd gone 2-0 up with only 20 minutes to play.

Back