• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've just got a feeling that you can't convert an emergancy loan into a long-term loan. I'm not stating it as fact and definitely could be wrong but I think that is right.

My understanding is it can only be extended to a max of 93 days

In all other aspects Emergency Loan Transfers will be administered in accordance with the regulations applying to Short Term Loan Transfers. The cumulative total number of days of all Short Term Loans and Emergency Loans of one Player to the same Club may not exceed 93 days.]

I've just got a feeling that you can't convert an emergancy loan into a long-term loan. I'm not stating it as fact and definitely could be wrong but I think that is right.

Thats my understanding too.

A short term loan signed during the window can be extended, an emergency loan outside of the transfer window can only be for 93 days.

Thats my understanding too.

A short term loan signed during the window can be extended, an emergency loan outside of the transfer window can only be for 93 days.
Let's hope a permanent deal can be done in January then, 28 days isn't getting me excited but it's a start, 93 would be better but permanent is the way to go if we can afford it

Maybe not extend then but let it lapse and then sign him on a new non-emergency loan deal in January.

Elliot Lee just tweeted, and then deleted, "How's my luck" - I hope that doesn't mean he's injured already!

Which begs the question, why were you there?:unsure:

I've always enjoyed watching Reserve/Dev Squad football and as our current manager doesn't want the ordinary fan to watch Southend's team, I go on a fairly regular basis to watch West Ham and Arsenal's teams. In fact I'm off to watch Arsenal in a couple of hours time play Middlesbrough.:smile:

Would not surprise me if Sokolik was an initial 28 days that we can extend into the window with a view to a permanent. I think we are at or near our wage cap so would need to get someone out in January if it were to happen.

Would not surprise me if Sokolik was an initial 28 days that we can extend into the window with a view to a permanent. I think we are at or near our wage cap so would need to get someone out in January if it were to happen.
That will be Barnard gone probably

Back