• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Do you want to be a "Shrimper" on The Zone by helping us with Running Costs?

I have no idea what peoples financial circumstances are, obviously some are better off than others. But a fiver a year works out at 5.6p per week, and maybe those that have never financially helped the Zone to continue and improve would like to give making a donation some thought.
Less than a pint of beer in many pubs, & the price of a hot dog in the ground!.

Reactions: RHB
Only just realised the Shrimps I added before this have been removed.

Donation made. Transaction number ends in 503U

Yep and it is mostly the same members that contribute every time and obviously by default pay for the site for all those that don't. If it was a pay site say at just £5 a year (10p a week) and all members had to pay that we would never have to ask for donations at all and that is all we ask. But there you have it, some do but for reasons unknown most members don't.
Donation made to bank account
If you read this and can afford a small donation, just do it, otherwise you may not get to read this wonderful site

Donated. Thanks for modding it well and not running ads everywhere. Also the recent forum upgrade with dark mode added is great.

Transaction ID: 0XV41907382705947

Is it better to donate directly with a direct debit @Cricko? If so what details should I use?

The fees seem high on paypal so happy to do that if it's better, or if paypal is preferred then can do that.

A great response, thank you all who have donated/set up a standing order etc so far. It all helps massively to continue this site for all. I always strive to make sure our future costs are covered, it isnt just about today i think of. It allows us to run comps to give back to you all, it allows us freedom to update and keep this site on top and cover any future costs. If i died tomorrow this site would be safe.

We are Shrimperzone and one of the best forums out there.

As soon as the Fanzone is built i will be holding a "Shrimperzone day " for all of you.

John x

Back