• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Do you want to be a "Shrimper" on The Zone by helping us with Running Costs?

A few years ago i started a thread on here to encourage members of The Zone to contribute to our yearly running costs. I gave everybody that did a Yellow star by they profile name to show that they had supported your forums, we did the same last year.

So now we need to do it once again, we are an ad free site apart from local companies and we keep these forums as clean as possible on that topic, but do want new Zone advertising sponsors, so if you know somebody who has a local company and wishes to help with a two way street please let me know.

There are some members on here who have been faithful over the years by donating on a monthly basis, (I will add your shrimp as they come in), thank you so much and i do appreciate times are not that great for some and understand why some have dropped off. Most of our members Donate nothing! That is for another time.

We have had single payments at times and we of course salute our sponsors. Thank you to both people who gave me money on Saturday towards costs.

But the running and costs of keeping you all up to date with SUFC topics and our server which holds 2.5 million posts isnt cheap and only goes in one direction. We recently upgraded the forums so we can all have the best The Zone deserves and we try our utmost to keep these forums one of the best out there.

Back on topic, we need your help. I am now going to bring things up to date.

If you help with the running costs of The Zone you will get a "Shrimp" by your username to show you support us. Your Stars will remain of course but you will also get 🦐 by your name.

You can set up a monthly donation via the Green donate button in the Nav Bar or you can just send us a donation.​

Thanking you all in advance and UTS

John.
Donation made, I would be lost without the zone and all the work you put in. UTB 💙

Think I'm still set up for monthly donation. If not, must be the sub to Crickos only fans account :Blush:
Edit: Just checked, still seeing monthly "ShrimperZone.com limited" payments.
Thanks for all your work!

Sorry to be a pain john but I pay a small payment every month. I can make a small donation again if the zone is struggling.

If i miss anybody off with their "Shrimper" logo who pay monthly or who i cannot identify by your donation please let me know. x

Back