• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Do you want to be a "Shrimper" on The Zone by helping us with Running Costs?

I don't seem to have a shrimp :Cry:. How do you identify by paypal?
It's diffficult if peoples email address has changed from when they joined us. I can normally suss out who it is but sometimes not.

It's diffficult if peoples email address has changed from when they joined us. I can normally suss out who it is but sometimes not.
That'll be it then. Different emails for every website to keep the spammers at bay :Winking2:
BTW, linkedin are shocking!

That'll be it then. Different emails for every website to keep the spammers at bay :Winking2:
BTW, linkedin are shocking!
Yep and it is mostly the same members that contribute every time and obviously by default pay for the site for all those that don't. If it was a pay site say at just £5 a year (10p a week) and all members had to pay that we would never have to ask for donations at all and that is all we ask. But there you have it, some do but for reasons unknown most members don't.

Last edited:
Yep and it is mostly the same members that contribute every time and obviously by default pay for the site for all those that don't. If it was a pay site say at just £5 a year (10p a week) and all members had to pay that we would never have to ask for donations at all and that is all we ask. But there you have it, some do but for reasons unknown most members don't.
I have no idea what peoples financial circumstances are, obviously some are better off than others. But a fiver a year works out at 5.6p per week, and maybe those that have never financially helped the Zone to continue and improve would like to give making a donation some thought. After all, who wouldn't want a shrimp next to their user name.

Donation done!! who wouldn't want a shrimp next to there user name...
Transaction 8W322683HS1189251

Last edited by a moderator:
Transaction ID: 77M059391L230710H

Appreciate all that you and your team do Cricko. Will make this donation on a yearly basis. 🥰

BTW my email address changed earlier this year, hope that's not a problem.

Last edited:
Back