• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coronavirus (Non-Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that has shares in any of the companies that are involved in supplying a vaccine

Watching the panorama thing on the development of thd oxford vaccine there was certain restrictions on the costing of the vaccine that astra zennecca could charge. They will make money on it, but I think they were doing ok in the first place. Amazon and thd supermarkets have done well out of this as well are they part of the hoax as well?

Anyone that has shares in any of the companies that are involved in supplying a vaccine

That theory - like every other one - doesn’t hold much water, because again, it would mean that pretty much every medical health professional across the globe would have to be in on it... and of course the millions of people that have been affected by it, or actually died.

That’s before we even get on to the notion that these shadowy, faceless shareholders are capable of controlling World Governments.

So in summary deaths are higher than usual for this time of the year but some bloke, with no justification whatsoever, has decided that because the last bar in the graph is slightly lower than the penultimate bar we must have already hit the peak so he's drawn a dotted line going downwards to illustrate his unsupported belief.

This final bar in that chart corresponds to the week ending 25th December, so deaths were likely low because of Christmas underreporting, not because of a Christmas miracle meaning we've hit the peak. (This happened last year as well, the deaths recorded week ending 20/12/19 were 11,926, the deaths recorded w.e. 27/12/19 was a sharp drop to 7,533 but then it went up again next week in w.e. 3/1/20 to 12,253).

Over 1000 people died yesterday, that's on par with the peek of the first wave.Bearing in mind the NHS has a better understanding of the virus therefore treatment is better. That's a terrible figure.

Covid is undoubtedly dangerous to some and indiscriminate in the way it can affect peope.My sisters partner is 32 he is fit does a physical job ran London marathon in 2019 He got Covid ended up in hospital on a breathing machine for 3 days.He is recovering thankfully but was saying how horrendous the condition of some people was in there

Stood on our door step and rattled the ship's bell a few times before realising we were alone.

Over 1000 people died yesterday, that's on par with the peek of the first wave.Bearing in mind the NHS has a better understanding of the virus therefore treatment is better. That's a terrible figure.

They didn't die yesterday - their deaths were recorded yesterday. They could've died days ago, even weeks ago. That's an important distinction to make.

Including Patrick Vallance, who has 600k of shares in GlaxoSmithKline.

They didn't die yesterday - their deaths were recorded yesterday. They could've died days ago, even weeks ago. That's an important distinction to make.

I imagine Anthony Fauci is making a fair few quid from vaccines as well

I imagine Anthony Fauci is making a fair few quid from vaccines as well
Why? There's nothing to suggest he has a conflict of interest with any vaccine developer(s) and he doesn't own shares in any pharma companies, from what I can see. He doesn't seem to have done much in the way of private consultancy for big pharma. He may have developmental royalties but the NIH haven't been particularly involved in the COVID vaccination programme. So not sure what you're basing this on.

Reactions: GBJ
Vallance has shares in GSK that are valued today at £600k. Given he was at GSK for over 10 years at a very senior level, it's not a surprise that he was compensated significantly with GSK shares that are now worth a huge amount. I'm not a Vallance fan but I struggle to see exactly how his advisory role and GSK shareholding could represent a conflict at this moment in time, if GSK become a factor in vaccines and/or therapeutics then I expect he might step away, but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back