• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future Consortium and Ron exchange contracts... so when will they be signed??

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
List of those to be thanked.
This group of players....icons for so many reasons, truly historic dedication and loyalty.
The Management team for all the above reasons.
Those who protested tirelessly outside ratty mansion.
Those who boycotted and took the heartbreaking decision to stay away.
Those who still attended and said $$$$ you rat it's my club.
The staff at the club...wow, not getting paid and treated like dirt.
The unified supporters groups for highlighting the plight of the club and eventually co-ordinated protests.
Various sponsors who have put cash in.
Tom motherbleeping Lawrence simply put...no Tom no club.
Feel free to add others.
It's been so rough for all of us, personally I've been in a right state at times, this club is part of my very being as it is for so many of us.
Let the moaning about left backs and formations commence 😆😆
Stan

List of those to be thanked.
This group of players....icons for so many reasons, truly historic dedication and loyalty.
The Management team for all the above reasons.
Those who protested tirelessly outside ratty mansion.
Those who boycotted and took the heartbreaking decision to stay away.
Those who still attended and said $$$$ you rat it's my club.
The staff at the club...wow, not getting paid and treated like dirt.
The unified supporters groups for highlighting the plight of the club and eventually co-ordinated protests.
Various sponsors who have put cash in.
Tom motherbleeping Lawrence simply put...no Tom no club.
Feel free to add others.
It's been so rough for all of us, personally I've been in a right state at times, this club is part of my very being as it is for so many of us.
Let the moaning about left backs and formations commence 😆😆
All very wonderful in what they have done an should be held in high esteem.

However the catalyst was our Stanley.

Statue please.

Has everyone
Think there are quite a few apologies to be dished out after the initial excitement dies down. Perhaps one or two of the ITK, including @londonshrimper. arent that bad…
Oh dear. If only you'd gone to the King & Castle in Kidderminster (rather than Top Golfing it) and heard how much first hand peed off Justin is with London Shrimper? Apologies if that relegates you from top rank, old bean.

Does anyone know what the staff who went unpaid for such long period have lined up for them as way of "reward"?

My belief was this came from Ron so would assume forgotten about?

Back