• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ex shrimper is a common thought.

Cian Bolgerus?
Antonius Grantus?
Danietto Bentleyianus?
Davide Worrellum?
Given the way they left I can't imagine Bolger or Worrall being welcomed back by PB, Bentley will play Premier League football before he's back in a Southend shirt and Grant only joined Peterborough in January, not sure he'd be "wow" either.

Stuart O'Keefe?

just wonder if this attacking mid field player is Ben Reeves .He has refused to sign a contract and Mk dons have gone on tour and he hasn't gone with then .And he wants away plus he is on a free . The type of player that fit the way Phil Brown is talking .

just wonder if this attacking mid field player is Ben Reeves .He has refused to sign a contract and Mk dons have gone on tour and he hasn't gone with then .And he wants away plus he is on a free . The type of player that fit the way Phil Brown is talking .

Doesnt fit. Brown is talking about a player who will have to get out of a contract, Reeves is available on a free.

Plus Reeves is on a free because he wants to play at a higher level.

But not someone we'd all go 'wow' about. Ergo it's not him. If it is, Brown needs a good shoeing for describing it as such.

I liked Keirnan a lot when he was here and I would definitely have him back. If his return is achieved I will bow to Phil persuasiveness. If Kiernan is very good I will also go 'wow'. So I could bow wow, I am a bit of a old dog at times after all.

Blair Sturrock? His whole career was 'wow' until you realised the only manager to ever sign him was his own dad.

Back