• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best shows currently on British TV

I'll see your Sarah Jane and raise you a Nina....

nina.jpg

I'll play top trump with Sally James thank you. As for current British TV I is cack. Apart from Question Time, Top Gear and Coast there is very little I ever switch on for. Plenty of reruns of decent stuff on UK Gold. I don't see much of todays stuff being rerun in years to come. None of todays comedies remotely look like receiving cult status.

I am looking forward to the Fawlt Towers reunion on Gold I think this Sunday at nine. Sadly I suspect along with the cast there will be views from non-entities and critics spoiling an otherwise good programme. Jenny Eclair anyone ?

I'll play top trump with Sally James thank you. As for current British TV I is cack.

Sally James back in the day, yes definitely but time has not treated her well. She didn't look all that in the Tiswas reunion of 18 months ago or whenever it was on (although to be fair she must be 55 these days).

Back