• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best shows currently on British TV

oooooo....forgot about her, think I may have to do my daughter a favour and download some episodes of Nina And The Neurons ;)

Well, we've obviously been to the Glasgow Science Centre (where Nina lives) but my daughter was very disappointed to not bump into Nina (as was I, I might add :whistling:)

Another one for you, Mel Make off of Make, Shake & Jake, can't find anything on Google Images though. The UK girls on the remake of High Five aren't up to the Aussie version either.

The UK girls on the remake of High Five aren't up to the Aussie version either.

Indeed...let's hear it for Charli...

400x248-SUM-Charli-bio.jpg

We are still on-topic arent we? These are TV program recommendations after all.....

I quite like Big cook little cook but I can't understand why they don't use ingredients that kids actually enjoy such as doner meat and chicken dippers.

Top Gear
The Gadget Show
The Apprentice
TV Burp
Something for the Weekend
Soccer AM (Sky+ only so you have forward the **** bits)
Come Dine with me
Ross Kemp on Gangs / in Afghanstan

i didn't know you were a Wire fanboy too? Have you been watching News Wipe?

Occasionally and I enjoy it when it is on, but it doesn't rule my life like The Wire has started to. I actually left the pub early the other day to get back in time for The Wire
l9iblush.gif

Occasionally and I enjoy it when it is on, but it doesn't rule my life like The Wire has started to. I actually left the pub early the other day to get back in time for The Wire
l9iblush.gif

good work!

MK - stick with it, as mentioned before the first series takes a little time to get going

Back