• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet (a) tickets available (Sat 24th Aug)

I just about managed to discern the following, through a deafening racket of tins and pots coming from Barnet... Real pros, those folks down at The Hive London. Not sure why they needed to be so clear about the London bit? Maybe Barnet are going to open a regional branch somewhere...

tellus@thehivelondon.com

13:53 (9 minutes ago)

to me
Hi Steve,

Please be assured that further seating will be made available in due course.

Kind regards,

Tell Us at The Hive London

And it looks like Block D is on standby to open as soon as the stampede of Shrimpers gobble up the rest of Block C. Go get 'em folks!
Oops! Nope, sadly they've dropped a clanger with block D. You can buy tickets in that block now.... if you say you're a home fan!

Fat finger error down at The Hive London it seems... :Hilarious:

It's available for home fans!! As per my other post, I think that is a mistake.

I’d imagine that’s an admin error and there’s no way that stays like that.

We’ve near enough sold out that stand for each of the last three visits, they won’t want to lose out on money, and neither will they want a few hundred Shrimpers infiltrating their home stands instead.

I’d imagine that’s an admin error and there’s no way that stays like that.

We’ve near enough sold out that stand for each of the last three visits, they won’t want to lose out on money, and neither will they want a few hundred Shrimpers infiltrating their home stands instead.
Don’t you mean a few hundred home fans irritating us 🤣

Reactions: GBJ
Back