• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet (a) tickets available (Sat 24th Aug)

Don’t forget Tommy members of the old Fart club ( like myself and my wife) feel happier knowing we have a seat and not to many steps to climb but I fully understand all the lads and lassies like to be together for singing COYB
Ditto, and I like to know that I have them and not take any chances although I really hope people don’t stand in the aisles like previous games

I’m praying it’s going to be better organised this year, the standing down the staircases and towards the back was way too overcrowded.. needs to be more room for standing

I’m praying it’s going to be better organised this year, the standing down the staircases and towards the back was way too overcrowded.. needs to be more room for standing
I think one of last seasons problems was the fact that one of the head stewards A very large lady) was obviously not use to handling a large crowd she looked completely out of her depth she failed to keep the stairways clear from the start and did not ask the police around for help she just stood around telling other stewards to clear the stairs but they couldn’t. So hopefully this problem will be sorted this time when the Mighty Blue army arrives in Barnet COYB

Just over 400 sold already, great effort.
We should sell this one out. Away capacity seems to vary a bit there each season but should be about 1,800.

512 sold so far.
Just noticed this is our only local Saturday away game until we play Dagenham on the 25th Jan next year.
blimey never realised that, know we have Wealdstone and Woking on Tuesday nights i think but blimey thats a lot of northern travelling for us in the first few months

Tried 3 times now. Tried the number as well and it wouldnt connect either.

****ed off as been waiting for specific seats
I had that error first time but then second time I chose Apple Pay as payment method and went through ok. 2 tickets booked.

Just so everyone is aware Barnet have tickets on sale through their website for our game their in August. Looks like only first two blocks are available so far but they release the next blocks as and when these initial ones sell out. Great away day.

Thanks lads. Done. Maybe I got lucky but I found the process to be pretty slick. QR code to add the tickets to my Apple wallet. Job’s a good’un.

Back