• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet (a) tickets available (Sat 24th Aug)

Well I want 3! Hopefully they will just open another block as I previous years. Maybe they are worried we will out number home fans again.

I’m not going to Barnet again. Hate the place, hate their fans and I want to do more grounds that I haven’t been to this season rather than the ones I have.
Yep that's fine. But for some people it's the only local Saturday away game until Daggers on 25th Jan next year.
So it would be good if they opened more blocks. I can't see any reason why they would have restricted capacity...... unlike us!

In recent years they have been really good at opening up the next sections as the others become full. Pretty poor that every single seat has been sold and they havent opened the next sections yet.

Apologies if this has been covered before, but do we think they will be enforcing a 'sit in your designated seat' policy?
Unlikely, as they never have before. However, there will be Shrimpers supporters there that book a particular seat(s) for a reason, health, difficulty walking etc, and if other Blue boys dump themselves in any of those seats, then the only decent thing to do would be to vacate them again when the proper bum on seat arrived. I've seen more rucks over that situation at Barnet than any other away game.

3 blocks open and every seat taken. I'm sure they will open another, or all of the rest, but why take so long? Surely they would rather have their grubby mitts on our dosh now rather than in the future.

Unlikely, as they never have before. However, there will be Shrimpers supporters there that book a particular seat(s) for a reason, health, difficulty walking etc, and if other Blue boys dump themselves in any of those seats, then the only decent thing to do would be to vacate them again when the proper bum on seat arrived. I've seen more rucks over that situation at Barnet than any other away game.
The seat situation wasn’t helped last season by stewards who couldn’t handle a large away support, the Mighty Blue Army was to much for them 😊😊😊

3 blocks open and every seat taken. I'm sure they will open another, or all of the rest, but why take so long? Surely they would rather have their grubby mitts on our dosh now rather than in the future.

Because they are a two Bob outfit masquerading as the new wrexham. When in actual fact they get about 1500 home fans is a soulless 3 sided breeze block stadium that screams of amateur hour.

Back