• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alison Moyet

Of course --- she supports Canvey not our beloved Blues!

Anyway you got us guys to carry the music flag for SUFC even though Ron would not accept our track as the Blues new tune.:stunned:

she does not give a toss about anyone or anything, except herself, i know this from personal dealings, she is so self obsessed that her life revolves totally around her, i just wish that someone loved me half as much as she loves herself, don't ever rely on her for any support. UTB

she does not give a toss about anyone or anything, except herself, i know this from personal dealings, she is so self obsessed that her life revolves totally around her, i just wish that someone loved me half as much as she loves herself, don't ever rely on her for any support. UTB

Did she turn down your offer of a date ? It sounds like you don't really like the lady.

considering we are the only musical presence on the Zone and are striving to be minor celebrities like those mentioned in this post we feel we should also be slated too.:madman:

OI Ron play our track.

Somebody asked me to bump this thread at the game the other night as they are new to the site and did not believe me when I said Alison answered a critical post of her on here once.

Shrewsbury on saturday as well.. without the tedium of a motorway parade of course..

Well remembered and any excuse.

[video=youtube;qJhorsv4WDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJhorsv4WDY[/video]

Somebody asked me to bump this thread at the game the other night as they are new to the site and did not believe me when I said Alison answered a critical post of her on here once.

Did we ascertain for certain that it was the delectable Ms Moyet?

well I shall ask her on the 3rd of march, when I am scheduled to meet her in kensington, but let me tell you, she is 100 percent a shrimpers fan and also has no time for martin and what has gone on

Did we ascertain for certain that it was the delectable Ms Moyet?

As we don't get DNA samples from prospective members we can never be 100% sure of any member's identity, however certain aspects of application would make it very possible to Ms Moyet.

Bilbyboy died suddenly last May time, resurrecting this thread reminded me of his all too brief time on the Zone - a convert from 606.

well I shall ask her on the 3rd of march, when I am scheduled to meet her in kensington, but let me tell you, she is 100 percent a shrimpers fan and also has no time for martin and what has gone on

Ask her is she wants this ****ing cheesecake or not, its bloody extra mature now!!!

As for Moyet

SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come to roots hall today we can go to the toilets and have our own little 'Love Resurrection' ourselves :chatup:

Got the cheesecake in my manbag!!!

Back