• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Have a friend who is Liverpool season ticket holder - similarly there tickets are on an app on phone. You are able to have a friend's and family network though and transfer match tickets to others. Idea is to stop the touts but not genuine friend from using tickets. I think they also have a resell scheme.

Is it man u where if you miss 6(?) games you lose your season ticket the following season?

That's harsh - six games per season. One could easily miss a couple of games at the start of the season due to being away on holiday, a couple at Christmas time due to visiting family & then a bad cold or awful weather say (us oldies feel the cold particularly if seated) ............. and suddenly you have the worry about losing your seat.

And if you rely on others for a lift and/or public transport ............. cripes.

What do all those Man United fans in Plymouth do? [laughing face]

Agreed.

We had roughly 3,200 Matchday ticket purchasers on average last season.

I’d expect that to drop to nearer 2,000-2,500 next season, with the uptake of new season card holders and price increases.

But as always it will be determined by what’s happening on the pitch. Which will be a welcome change.
I checked this out with the club today, up to now there are over 400 new season card holders who never bought one single ticket for any game last season.

Plus quite a few people have made the plunge and got a season ticket even though they won’t attend all games - means plenty of freebies going to mates who might otherwise have bought a ticket on the day.
And maybe freebies to mates who don't usually go and might get the bug.

i went with the google wallet thing, but is there any chance of also getting a physical ticket? just as a nice thing to have in my wallet
You can get a physical season card yeah. I don’t know whether you can have both the Google and physical wallet editions at the same time… I don’t see why not, so long as the systems aren’t palaeolithic you ought not to be able to use both on a match day (and besides if you used it 100 times there’s still only one seat!)…
:LoyalSupporter:
I’m a newbie in season ticket land too. I went for the physical option, and reading posts on here it sounds like they are collection only (no home delivery) which is a ball ache as I’ll have to get s mate or my brother to pick them up for me.
:Thumbs down:

3612 sold including me for the first time since the pandemic. 3695 left, let's try and get more sold than available
3612 is really about 3,700 if you add the corporate ones.

Only sold another 18 today, really slowed down. There are still about 900 people left to renew from last season. I thought maybe 300 wouldn't renew but it looks like being higher than that.

3612 is really about 3,700 if you add the corporate ones.

Only sold another 18 today, really slowed down. There are still about 900 people left to renew from last season. I thought maybe 300 wouldn't renew but it looks like being higher than that.
I imagine it will be comfortably up over 4,000 by the end of next week.

Back