• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

That's harsh - six games per season. One could easily miss a couple of games at the start of the season due to being away on holiday, a couple at Christmas time due to visiting family & then a bad cold or awful weather say (us oldies feel the cold particularly if seated) ............. and suddenly you have the worry about losing your seat.

And if you rely on others for a lift and/or public transport ............. cripes.

What do all those Man United fans in Plymouth do? [laughing face]
Many of us also do shift-work. I work in health/social care and sometimes have to work on match-days. Who do these people think keeps the country running outside of 9-5 Monday to Friday?

3612 is really about 3,700 if you add the corporate ones.

Only sold another 18 today, really slowed down. There are still about 900 people left to renew from last season. I thought maybe 300 wouldn't renew but it looks like being higher than that.

Could it be that some of those 900 that haven't renewed might want to change seats so will have to await the seat exchange period?

Could it be that some of those 900 that haven't renewed might want to change seats so will have to await the seat exchange period?
They can only "exchange" if they have bought a ST.
I know folks who have "new" bought a ST this season, in a 2nd choice seat but are looking on, eagerly, for those ST not yet renewed, waiting to do the exchange on the 2nd.
My guess would be for some of the 900 there will be a few non renewals due to circumstances, and also a lot of "playing it cool", who will do it in their own time.
The 4k sales will be hit, and some.

I wonder if a few people are waiting for particular seats maybe with mates and are hoping a seat not yet renewed will come available this week

Its you that will have to wait. last years Seaso's have earned the privilege. They saved the club from going under

Whilst I'm not disagreeing with your statement, just because someone doesn't buy a ST doesn't mean they're not as passionate about the club... for some people it just doesn't work. There's no way I could do it at the moment with 3 small kids at the weekend to babysit! I'll get there one day, but my life doesn't make it an option right now.

But I want those bloody York tickets!

Whilst I'm not disagreeing with your statement, just because someone doesn't buy a ST doesn't mean they're not as passionate about the club... for some people it just doesn't work. There's no way I could do it at the moment with 3 small kids at the weekend to babysit! I'll get there one day, but my life doesn't make it an option right now.

But I want those bloody York tickets!

York city game is on the 10th August and its crazy to expect us Supporters to wait until 6th August to buy our match day tickets.

Sadly our club will miss out on a few match day sales here. IMHO

People like to plan in advance these days when going to a match.

I wonder if a few people are waiting for particular seats maybe with mates and are hoping a seat not yet renewed will come available this week
None of the, as yet, untaken season ticket renewals will become available this week.

You could swap into one from the 2nd but only if you have a seat to swap.

York city game is on the 10th August and its crazy to expect us Supporters to wait until 6th August to buy our match day tickets.

I kind of get your point but I don't think it's fair to blame the club.

They literally only took control of the club 10 days ago.

They had to be fair to season card holders. That doesn't mean that they are trying to deliberately taking the **** out of non season card holders.

It's not a normal situation and it's literally for the opener. All other games will be fine.

You will definitely get a ticket, so what's the worry?

What’s stopping people from planning in advance to go to the match? We aren’t going to sell out the stadium with season ticket sales, there will be plenty of tickets left to buy on the 6th.

What’s stopping people from planning in advance to go to the match? We aren’t going to sell out the stadium with season ticket sales, there will be plenty of tickets left to buy on the 6th.

Not everyone wants to sit in the South Lower anyway don't you need to buy a kids ticket as well ?

Personally if my section in the east stand has no tickets left looking today there are only a few left BTW

I will stay in the Pub, but that's just me and buy one for the Tuesday game on the 20th August .. lol

Probably something to do with the safety certificate for the south and west.

No point selling additional tickets to potentially have to refund those people. Season ticket holders don’t get the option to refund the games they can’t make.

I’m sure, once it’s all signed off, and it will be in plenty of time, tickets will go on sale.

Back