• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Probably something to do with the safety certificate for the south and west.

No point selling additional tickets to potentially have to refund those people. Season ticket holders don’t get the option to refund the games they can’t make.

I’m sure, once it’s all signed off, and it will be in plenty of time, tickets will go on sale.
I agree.

The delay is clearly mainly about season ticket purchases and allowing sufficient time for people to get those (noting July payday dates for many) ahead of individual match ticket release, but the renovations / repairs on the area around blocks X, Y and Z will impact what our safety certificate says and allows the club to open up for sale.

I reckon we’ll manage to get X opened up in time for tickets to be sold there for York, but perhaps not Y / Z or beyond until a later date.

Not everyone wants to sit in the South Lower anyway don't you need to buy a kids ticket as well ?

Personally if my section in the east stand has no tickets left looking today there are only a few left BTW

I will stay in the Pub, but that's just me and buy one for the Tuesday game on the 20th August .. lol

Those who really support SUFC (holidays and exiles apart) will be in RH v York.

You will have plenty of time to get ticket. Including the East.

Those who really support SUFC (holidays and exiles apart) will be in RH v York.

You will have plenty of time to get ticket. Including the East.
Although there are only 202 green dots left in the East. Appreciate that some renewals will not go through but don’t think there will be many options left by the 1st match

Have a friend who is Liverpool season ticket holder - similarly there tickets are on an app on phone. You are able to have a friend's and family network though and transfer match tickets to others. Idea is to stop the touts but not genuine friend from using tickets. I think they also have a resell scheme.

Is it man u where if you miss 6(?) games you lose your season ticket the following season?
With so many “total waste of a lot of money signings” like Anthony,Casemiro,Mount etc , Manure are always going to be struggling to persuade fans to watch a majority of their games and when they keep playing hapless,hopeless Harry at centre-half ………

3612 is really about 3,700 if you add the corporate ones.

Only sold another 18 today, really slowed down. There are still about 900 people left to renew from last season. I thought maybe 300 wouldn't renew but it looks like being higher than that.
We arranged a seat swap last season but still got tickets for the old seats. So this season I just ordered two new season tickets, there was no option on my account to cancel the reservation on he old seats.

Forgive me guys, havent owned a season card in a few years. Are we to collect them from ticket office? and if so im assuming they will announce when theyre ready to collect? Thanks in advane!
I was wondering this, the order confirmation email doesn't give many clues.

Forgive me guys, havent owned a season card in a few years. Are we to collect them from ticket office? and if so im assuming they will announce when theyre ready to collect? Thanks in advane!
Renewed my two this morning and was told they would be ready for collection from about Wednesday next week or they could be collected from the ticket office on matchday.

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned here, but can someone confirm please if ST holders still receive the 3 freeby bring-a-friend tickets or not?

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned here, but can someone confirm please if ST holders still receive the 3 freeby bring-a-friend tickets or not?
Yep

Reactions: ace
Southend Ticket Stats
3700 Sold*
3607 seats available.

Successfully retrieved data from 22:43:43.
West Stand
Family: 183 sold, 587 available.

STUVW: 1526 sold, 1167 available.

North Stand
Away: 0 sold, 0 available.

East Stand
1361 sold, 412 available.

South Stand
Upper: 556 sold, 378 available.

Lower: 74 sold, 1063 available.

Southend Ticket Stats
3700 Sold*
3607 seats available.

Successfully retrieved data from 22:43:43.
West Stand
Family: 183 sold, 587 available.

STUVW: 1526 sold, 1167 available.

North Stand
Away: 0 sold, 0 available.

East Stand
1361 sold, 412 available.

South Stand
Upper: 556 sold, 378 available.

Lower: 74 sold, 1063 available.
Yep @BEERMONSTER I missed that. 😴 Scores on the doors now show the split below.

Need to sell another 70 seats to get over 60% excluding the South Lower. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of days as some people get paid & the cut-off looms on Thursday.

1722327799230.png

What’s stopping people from planning in advance to go to the match? We aren’t going to sell out the stadium with season ticket sales, there will be plenty of tickets left to buy on the 6th.

I'm on holiday on the 6th, returning on the 9th so ready for the 10th! Luckily, I'm not flying to Outer Mongolia so should have sufficient Wi-Fi to get them ordered abroad 👍

Back