• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

If I purchase after Saturdays game will the price go down because there’s been a game already or will it stay the same?

Surprised by the amount of people who went for the traditional season card. Much easier to download onto your phone surely .. but then I guess not everyone has modern smartphones.

I prefer the physical copy. Plus, my eldest much prefers to have a card too, so something I can give him, then steal back when he isn’t looking so I can look after it for him.

I prefer the physical copy. Plus, my eldest much prefers to have a card too, so something I can give him, then steal back when he isn’t looking so I can look after it for him.
I guess I’m just so used to having everything on my phone now. Don’t think I carry any physical cards or cash anymore. A card does have a bit of a traditional vibe. Starting to wish I ordered one now!

I guess I’m just so used to having everything on my phone now. Don’t think I carry any physical cards or cash anymore. A card does have a bit of a traditional vibe. Starting to wish I ordered one now!
Reckon once everything has calmed they may take requests for a card as well. Would be nice.

I see that there are a few green seats appeared in W Block from non renewals for anyone still wanting to snap up a season ticket in that area 👍

Last season I got a card as the wallet version wasn’t available at the beginning of the year. However you could still go into your account and get a screenshot of the qr code. Not sure if it can be done this year but worth a look if anyone is worried about picking up card before first match.

Will we be able to swap after 1st game then?

I’ve no idea.

When they sold half season tickets at Christmas time, if a seat had been sold for any of the remaining fixtures you couldn’t buy a half season ticket for that seat.

That will be the case this time around, however we only have the York tickets on sale at the moment as we’ve only just been granted our safety certificate.

I’m assuming, after York, the other games will be out for sale. You’d have to speak to the ticket office about season tickets and so forth.

Back