• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

as Cricko posted #932

Ticket Office Opening Hours

Supporters can collect their season tickets from the ticket office during the following hours:

• Wednesday 7 August: 10am-4pm
  • Thursday 8 August: 10am-7pm
  • Friday 9 August: 10am-7pm
  • Saturday 10 August: 10am until kick-off

Go one page back on this thread - post #918
Tried it but unfortunately that option is not available on my Season Card order. However, when I had a quick shufty at my Gillingham tickets order, the option download , in purple, was there. Reckon I'll need to pop in to the ticket office for old persons guidance.

4,252 season cards sold and processed in under 3 weeks. That is some achievement.

Well done to all the staff. Outstanding.

Pretty much 1,000 or around 30% up on last season. Great numbers.
To put this in context only two other teams who will be in the National League this season (Oldham and York) had average home crowds last season greater than the number of season tickets we've already sold!

Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 15.27.16.png

Just been and collected mine.

There was a decent queue but it moved quickly enough. Cards in hand.

The club shop looked bare in terms of shirts. Only small, medium etc and apparently the next decent delivery of good sizes will be September.

As I came out, Kev was outside on his phone. Hopefully finalising a deal 🤞

Won't be here for the first game. If anyone thats going to collect theirs. Could they ask what happens to those that do not collect. Are they posted out or held for collection until the next game.

Won't be here for the first game. If anyone thats going to collect theirs. Could they ask what happens to those that do not collect. Are they posted out or held for collection until the next game.
Should imagine we can pop in there anytime before the next home match to collect after this Sat, i cant make York either so planning on popping in next week when it all calms down

I have an Emergency service one which is red and think it is a horrid colour
At least you won't lose it, and if you wear your uniform to the games folk won't think you're a senior citizen like some.

I’m guessing that after the York game there will be a small window of opportunity to buy season tickets again before the release of tickets for our next home game. Ride the wave of those that come to see the season opener and perhaps simply discount the ST pro rata 1 game. Should shift a few more?

Back