• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Also anyone know why online some seats look like they are missing ? No circle to choose for a ticket not even grey to say the ticket isn’t available it just seems to be a gap ?

Also anyone know why online some seats look like they are missing ? No circle to choose for a ticket not even grey to say the ticket isn’t available it just seems to be a gap ?
They remove some from the online seat picker when they want to restrict capacity in a certain area. There were already some missing from the East Black's and today They have taken some more seats off sale from the South Lower and Family stand.

Has anyone received the physical card yet ?
As far as I know you have to pick your season card up from the ticket office when you have received a email.If you can't make it during the week they are able to be collected on Saturday before the game

I wondered if they were seats behind/around pillars?
I am at the back row of East Greens. The two seats are next to me but i usually purchase the odd ticket each season or use my comp tickets for the Mrs. If its just to limit capacity it may still be possible for her to get a ticket in my stand.

Any one had an email about collecting there season tickets for the west for tomorrow or do you just go without an email

Been in and collected mine and the boys today.

I’m unable to make the York game, is there a way I can pass my ticket without physically passing my ticket, to a true Shrimper who may not be able to afford to attend matches these days?

I’d rather do that then let it go to waste for the game.
I used to ring up the ticket office and ask them to print my ticket for that game and have it ready at north east ticket window for collection by said person.

Whether you can still do that or not, I have no idea.

I’m unable to make the York game, is there a way I can pass my ticket without physically passing my ticket, to a true Shrimper who may not be able to afford to attend matches these days?

Go onto website and go into your account. Under order history select the ST and at the bottom you can download ticket. This gives you an online version

Go onto website and go into your account. Under order history select the ST and at the bottom you can download ticket. This gives you an online version

But then whoever you give the ticket to has a digital copy of your season ticket for all season, so careful who you give it to.

Maybe email the ticket office and give written permission via email to use it

Back