• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Have checked spam but no email. On a separate issue, can anyone explain this? Having logged into my Blues account, I can see that the two ST's I purchased are listed under Purchased Items. When I open Reserved items, nothing is listed. Is the latter there so that I can easily purchase next season's ST online, without the need to queue? This year, I followed the instructions, but couldn't purchase because our tickets were not listed there. Thanks.

Have checked spam but no email. On a separate issue, can anyone explain this? Having logged into my Blues account, I can see that the two ST's I purchased are listed under Purchased Items. When I open Reserved items, nothing is listed. Is the latter there so that I can easily purchase next season's ST online, without the need to queue? This year, I followed the instructions, but couldn't purchase because our tickets were not listed there. Thanks.
Thats exactly correct.

Next year when season tickets are on sale your current season ticket should show under "Reversed Items"

This will allow you to renew your seats this season for next season (when they are on sale at the end of the season)

When I renewed my 2 season tickets this year , they were in reserved section and I purchased from there

Many thanks to you both. I suspect the reason my tickets weren't in Reserved Items was that they had been sold inadvertently to someone else, despite my having purchased them beforehand in response to the early bird offer! It was quickly resolved, but I guess the system wasn't altered to reflect that. When things get a bit quieter I'll check with the ticket office to ensure I don't get a repeat next year.

I went to the ticket office earlier today and it was fairly busy.I felt sorry for the staff as only one of their computers was working so this was causing them extra issues.I wasn't able to collect my West stand season ticket probably Wednesday onwards and before Saturdays game the lady said.I was able to purchase my car park permit though.It was £150

I’m in East but haven’t had an email.
I paid for my 2x Season Tickets in the East Greens on Monday the 22nd. July. I had an email that day to confirm my seats. I have had no email in regard to them being available for collection although the person that I went with did have so I popped into the ticket office today as I was passing and both tickets were available for me to collect. While I was waiting another friend who had not had an email like me was also able to collect his two.🤔🦐⚽🦐⚽💙

I paid for my 2x Season Tickets in the East Greens on Monday the 22nd. July. I had an email that day to confirm my seats. I have had no email in regard to them being available for collection although the person that I went with did have so I popped into the ticket office today as I was passing and both tickets were available for me to collect. While I was waiting another friend who had not had an email like me was also able to collect his two.🤔🦐⚽🦐⚽💙

Same here, I hadn’t received an email but thought I’d chance my luck as I was near RH. No problems, they were ready and waiting for me.

3,986 sold. Probably nearer 4,150 in total.

Small amount now available in W block for any of you that missed out.

Probably unpopular opinion but next season they should provide a discount for the electronic version - the physical card version costs the club more in staff time plus the cost of the card.

Back