• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Hopefully the half-season cards will include Block X and the North.. I doubt those will be ready for the 10th..

Are we on course for the most season ticket holders in the NL :LoyalSupporter: :LoyalSupporter: :LoyalSupporter: :LoyalSupporter: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Cool:
I think so. Oldham are at about the same numbers as us, but that’s with most of their renewals done.

York will have good numbers, maybe Rochdale.

But if we carry on with this trajectory, we should win the season card holder cup.

Those figures tie in nicely with the stats I found by counting up manually.

Will be looking at around 4.5-5k in total I reckon
If so, that has got to be the highest numbers since League One/Championship times c.2006?

Yep, averaged 10,024 that season. Colchester for comparison averaged 5,466...although in all fairness, they were still at Layer Road, so for them it was 86% capacity and 81% for us.

They have to look at finding more space for fans as a priority.
Yep. W block is sold out (bar a few odd seats) so that area is going to be even more crowded than usual. X block needs to be operational immediately.

The South lower is a complete waste of 1,000 seats and should at least be open to Adults without children. Not that anyone really wants to sit there, but not having the option anyway is ridiculous. Far too many seats given over to the “family” section, that could be sold to Adults.

Yep. W block is sold out (bar a few odd seats) so that area is going to be even more crowded than usual. X block needs to be operational immediately.

The South lower is a complete waste of 1,000 seats and should at least be open to Adults without children. Not that anyone really wants to sit there, but not having the option anyway is ridiculous.

Perhaps it could be made compulsory that on the back of Gt Yarmouth Shrimper's post on the club shop thread, anyone wearing a Martin Dawn sponsored shirt, or any other reminders of Ron should be made to go in the South Lower until they have new shirts etc.

Don't know why they don't turn the South lower to safe standing, would think more would try there
Agreed. They need to do something as there are 1000 seats sitting there doing nothing most weeks, because no adults can purchase there unless you have kids in tow. Crazy considering we are struggling with capacity as it is.

Keep the “family” section to the West stand. Release the South Lower for general sale and get it filled. Standing or seating whatever. Reduce the price there as well and make it the cheapest area to buy in the ground. £15 Adult/£1 kids or something.

The South lower is a complete waste of 1,000 seats and should at least be open to Adults without children. Not that anyone really wants to sit there, but not having the option anyway is ridiculous. Far too many seats given over to the “family” section, that could be sold to Adults.
I still think taking the seats out of the south lower would be better. Make it standing in a similar style to what Griffin Park was.

It would create a better atmosphere and we could charge a bit less for going in there.

I still think taking the seats out of the south lower would be better. Make it standing in a similar style to what Griffin Park was.

It would create a better atmosphere and we could charge a bit less for going in there.
Yep just said the same on my edit.

Back