• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Thanks. Ticket is office have responded this morning via email. Id forgotten the attachment, doh. Hoping they will retrospectively apparently a refund, as I paid full-price to secure seats on Monday.
They did the same for me. Paid full price on Monday after being told I wasn’t eligible, then found out I was! They changed it over straight away for me. 👍

Looking at the current figures it shows 2/3rds of The East Stand gone, nearly 50% of The West and nearly 50% of the South Upper. I haven't looked at the current blocked out circles to see how many of last seasons ticket holders have not renewed yet, perhaps @GNH can get back on the case if he has the time.

@Cricko Ask and you shall receive......all of course dependant of the stats being broadly accurate.

Current tickets sold counter was standing at 3,089 sold when I looked.

There are concurrently 1,056 of last years season tickets still yet to be renewed.

This means that assuming we had around 3k season tickets last year, we have already added over 1,100 new season tickets so far!

Just goes to show the harm the rat was doing to our ability to generate income.

Bonkers that if you want to stand to watch football you only have 13 spaces (currently) to do so.. TBV has outgrown W block and needs to be extended to either the north or block X

unless it's either expanded to include x (which i believe wasn't allowed to open last season for the ground to get its safety certificate) or tickets are actively checked, it's going to get cosy in there at times. i've never known us to sell it out with ST holders alone.

it's definitely within our interest to expand the area: the atmosphere it generates is key to getting newcomers hooked

@Cricko Ask and you shall receive......all of course dependant of the stats being broadly accurate.

Current tickets sold counter was standing at 3,089 sold when I looked.

There are concurrently 1,056 of last years season tickets still yet to be renewed.

This means that assuming we had around 3k season tickets last year, we have already added over 1,100 new season tickets so far!

Just goes to show the harm the rat was doing to our ability to generate income.
Definitely topping 4,000 then. Perhaps even 4,500+

View attachment 33033
Someone please buy one - 3099 is messing with my OCD 😱

Southend Ticket Stats

3107 Sold*

4200 seats available.
Successfully retrieved data from 22:02:55.

West Stand

Family: 166 sold, 604 available.
STUVW: 1270 sold, 1423 available.

North Stand

Away: 0 sold, 0 available.

East Stand

1172 sold, 601 available.

South Stand

Upper: 456 sold, 478 available.
Lower: 43 sold, 1094 available.

Southend Ticket Stats

3107 Sold*

4200 seats available.
Successfully retrieved data from 22:02:55.

West Stand

Family: 166 sold, 604 available.
STUVW: 1270 sold, 1423 available.

North Stand

Away: 0 sold, 0 available.

East Stand

1172 sold, 601 available.

South Stand

Upper: 456 sold, 478 available.
Lower: 43 sold, 1094 available.

Once pay day has been and gone, the east will be pretty much sold out

Last edited: