• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

I was told it would take about 7 working days for my season ticket to be available for collection when I bought it a week ago. Just spoke to ticket office and they said due to demand they expect West Stand tickets to be available for collection from 8th August! They will make an official announcement when they can. She asked which stand I'd bought so will probably be different day(s) for others.

Last edited:
I was told it would take about 7 working days for my season ticket to be available for collection when I bought it a week ago. Just spoke to ticket office and they said due to demand they expect West Stand tickets to be available for collection from 8th August! They will make an official announcement when they can.

Thanks for that.

I thought it was 3200
If that’s a figure you’re giving in response to the question in the previous post about last season, then you’re about right (in terms of seats available online that we can count - I.e. excluding hospitality, Directors Box, East Blue seats etc)..

So our average gates should go up this season on last season eh, would be great if we could average over 7,000 for the season eh.
I'm convinced your correct and our average gate will increase, however I suspect that many of the people that bought tickets per game last season have converted to Season Tickets this season which means that you cant simply add the same amount of 'on the day' attendees to the season ticket attendance to get the 24/25 figures. That said I do think our average will be around late 6k early 7k.

I'm convinced your correct and our average gate will increase, however I suspect that many of the people that bought tickets per game last season have converted to Season Tickets this season which means that you cant simply add the same amount of 'on the day' attendees to the season ticket attendance to get the 24/25 figures. That said I do think our average will be around late 6k early 7k.
Hopefully a few that have stayed away because of RON will come back and boost a few on the day also.

Bought mine for me and my boy in block V of the Rosie W. Can’t make a fair few but to COSU, the team and behind the scenes staff it’s a thank you for saving our silly little club. Hope my six year-old feels the new feel good vibe and enjoys the rollercoaster.

Welcome to the best part of the ground… ;)

Back