• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Doesnt say he is Italian so could be a British player and Im pretty sure by that wording he wont be Italian.

Jonathan doesnt know his name, I did ask him and he was mean to me. :(

Nathaniel Chalobah, played for Napoli.

Seems like a bit of a step down though, he has plenty of Championship experience on loan.

Myles Anderson is a possibility....

An "agent" on Twitter has linked us with him. Fits the bill, but not sure this is a good source.

Incidentally, they've liked us to Jamie Proctor, a forward from Bradford.

Equally, they've linked Dan Bentley with lots of clubs, and has "signed" for three or four. As I said, no a good source.

Could be anyone really- could be any nationality for example who played in England last year or previously went to Italy and is now coming back. Including an English born Italian. Which makes it a bit of a needle in the haystack.

Chabolah is the only UK CB playing in either of the two top tiers in Italy. Ravel Morrison is also out there but clearly not him.

The only obviously UK CB playing in the regional leagues below is Myles Anderson who can also play left back. Didn't set world alight before he went there or when there as far as I can tell except in 2014/15 season he was transferred to Chievo in Seria A. Made the bench twice..

You have to assume for a Seria A side to sign him they must have seen something even if then last season he went back to the third tier. The third tier has three regional divisions of 18 teams- sure it won't be from anywhere else other than the three tiers.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/myles-anderson/leistungsdaten/spieler/173860/plus/0?saison=2014

As I say quite probably not him but the only one that sticks out in the top three tiers.

An "agent" on Twitter has linked us with him. Fits the bill, but not sure this is a good source.

Incidentally, they've liked us to Jamie Proctor, a forward from Bradford.

Equally, they've linked Dan Bentley with lots of clubs, and has "signed" for three or four. As I said, no a good source.

Indeed this is the same source who has said Bentley moved to QPR last year and has been signed by Aston Villa and Rangers already this year. He has also said we were selling Leonard for a million last summer. :hilarious:

He is not genuine source, none of these twitter accounts are and I never understand why people listen to them

Most of the suff is completely made up, however like all these accouts what he does also is to post real rumours he hears on Talksport/forums/twitter etc as well, so some of them will have substance, but he has no actual sources of his own. Notice how he posted that around an hour after Chris Phillips announced it. Some co-incidence eh.

That said Myles Anderson certainly could be a possibility, has played in Italy and lower leagues.

Indeed this is the same source who has said Bentley moved to QPR last year and has been signed by Aston Villa and Rangers already this year. He has also said we were selling Leonard for a million last summer. :hilarious:

He is not genuine source, none of these twitter accounts are and I never understand why people listen to them

Most of the suff is completely made up, however like all these accouts what he does also is to post real rumours he hears on Talksport/forums/twitter etc as well, so some of them will have substance, but he has no actual sources of his own. Notice how he posted that around an hour after Chris Phillips announced it. Some co-incidence eh.

That said Myles Anderson certainly could be a possibility, has played in Italy and lower leagues.

I agree. I can never understand people that genuinely believe the tripe they post.

Only mentioned it because he fits the bill and is certainly more realistic than Chabala (or however you spell it) from Chelsea.

Back