• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would You Rather...

What about this one?

Exceptionally ugly but immensely intelligent...

or

Unfeasibly good looking but dizzier than Wiggy on a blond day...

isn't this the game which is played all the way through "extras" e.g would you rather a bionic arm or a bionic leg ?... a bionic arm would come in handy some nights

not a clue, don't watch it. We just play it at uni when we are all a little ****ed, quite good fun normally.

What about this one?

or

I like it, depends how ugly really as looks do matter. If we are talking a feminine quazimodo then I'd go for the good looking dumb ****, but if she only has a little disfiguration (big nose etc) then intelligence might win me over. Also depends if its just a quick shag or a relationship.

Becks all the way, no brainer! Just imagine the reaction. Yes ladies, I slept with David Beckham. I'm not gay, but he was magnificent, and showed me a few things. I reckon they'd love it!

Sometimes I really really worry about you.

And scrounger, our comment on the way back from that depressing Leeds away game was would you sh*g David Beckham for a million pounds, not I would! And it was merely a question as I never answered it! Let's not go into your questions, which were designed to pass the time that day as I do believe some of your questions was far far far worse and more batty than that!!!

This game needs spicing up.

Would you rather this?
00DskH-26103984.jpg

Or this?
blonde_brunette_joke.jpg

Let's be honest, you don't marry for good conversation, you marry for her cooking ability. Therefore looks win!

Actually, let me rephrase the question. Which would YOU rather be?

or

Ginger, I'd much rather have hair and shave it off coz it's ginger then not being able to grow hair.

If you were ginger then you would have to shave every day, including weekends and whilst on holiday, in order to hide it.

If you were particularly unlucky you might even have to shave twice a day.

Actually, let me rephrase the question. Which would YOU rather be?

or

Before anyone even dares saying anything sarcastic, I'll go with the looks.

Stolen from Facebook:

Would you rather listen to Alan Shearer for an hour or shag a dog?

Just think how boring Shearer really is, saying that beastiality isn't too nice either.

Becks all the way, no brainer! Just imagine the reaction. Yes ladies, I slept with David Beckham. I'm not gay, but he was magnificent, and showed me a few things. I reckon they'd love it!

Now I am even more worried when you send me links like this.

I am even going to put this link as an 'image' on the board, people only need to check out if that want to be scared by your thought process as much as I am! If this was supposed to back up your claim I am even more concerned.

Worrying picture of Beckham to back up Chadded's claim....

Do all your fellow squaddies know about this excitement you have around Becks body?! :thump:

Not even going to rise to it. :p

I am surprised no-one has bad repped you for admitting you actually want to belt Becks. I know we are in the 21st century and all guys of the modern world etc, but that really is taking things a little too far! :guns:

Poor attempt Jean Claude Van Tan. I'm not saying I want to am I. Either the hair is getting in the way of the eyes, or you're thicker than I thought!!!!!

I am surprised no-one has bad repped you for admitting you actually want to belt Becks. I know we are in the 21st century and all guys of the modern world etc, but that really is taking things a little too far! :guns:

And he has admitted to having another guy's **** and balls in his mouth.

Back