• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Who hasn't bought a season ticket yet?

Who hasn't bought a season ticket yet?

• Total voters
If I wait till Friday and pay by credit card, it will be on my August statement, not July.
I'm in exactly the same boat. If I purchase on Friday it won't be on my credit card statement until it's produced on the 25th of the month. So if I delay purchasing until Friday it misses this credit card statement and goes on the next one.

Payment for that statement is then taken from my August salary.

I have to be honest that I felt a little guilty about taking the senior discount although I am well over the limit, as I could have afforded the full price. But I decided that I'll try to do a couple of hospitality days which will put that difference back into the club & provide some extra enjoyment.

I had a full intention of buying a season ticket. I boycotted last season due to Ron, but had one for me, my wife and daughter the year before. Our house is up for sale and we are likely to be moving in the next few months. So it is just timing and the fact we live in Cardiff that has stopped me... however I have bought my daughter the mascot package for the York game instead. I still want to support the club financially where I can... so if others aren't able to commit to a season ticket think of something else. The consortium have backed us when it was at times perilous so I feel they deserve to be backed now

Wish I could buy on but the Mrs works Tuesday nights (leaving me with 3 sprogs) meaning I can't make all of the mid-week games which obviously takes away any value saved with a season ticket. Pains me not having a season ticket for the past few years after having one for 17 years.

Setting off on On a European road tour, in 2 days time culminating in a longer stay with friends in Poland and a wedding. Coming back via the northern route exploring more of Holland.

Back before Xmas and plans already advancing well for a friends and Family suite purchase. Sad to miss the opening game in particular against York should be a cracker and great atmosphere and welcoming back Ashley Nathanial George! Hope to be in a position for a half season card later

Have a fantastic time, all of you and a 3 point opener. Will be closely in touch with events throughout

It seems that many people are buying ST but won't be attending all the matches.

For the last home match against Rochdale it was sold out yet I'm sure their were many empty seats from ST who couldn't attend.

As with many big clubs if a game is likely to sell out if you can't attend let the club know and if they can sell that ticket then you get a percentage refund when you renew your ST next season.

Probably an administrative nightmare.

Unfortunately travelling from the Outer Hebrides is a bit of a no no as to purchasing a season ticket. But will be watching through the live streaming, and now I even have, one of those leadie thing ame bobs that let you put it up on your TV screen. (Don’t tell the wife) Mind it is still valve tv’s up here in the Wild West of lsle of Lewis so I hope it works!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Has anyone got a rough idea how many in each area we're sold last few seasons? As it stands approximately 2/3 SC sold in East , and about 1/2 sold in Sth upper and main West stand areas of available seats, the Family area sales seems to be lagging unless sales in that area are never that high usually, could be a case for spreading the payments as i believe some clubs are now doing.

Back