• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Who hasn't bought a season ticket yet?

Who hasn't bought a season ticket yet?

• Total voters
I haven't done it yet because they need to see proof of my ID for the discount I get. I emailed them but haven't got a reply yet. If I haven't heard by the end of the week I will give them a call. I don't live local so during the week it's difficult to me to get down to RH.

I am renewing 100%, I've been waiting for them to take my money for months!

I emailed Rylee mine and he got it added within minutes for me, worth doing that.

What's to think about @Holy Joe ? :Smile: You know you want to support the consortium financially anyway, and having a season ticket will be another good reason to get to as many games as you can! Go for it, my son.

What's to think about @Holy Joe ? :Smile: You know you want to support the consortium financially anyway, and having a season ticket will be another good reason to get to as many games as you can! Go for it, my son.
This.^^^^^ Due to my work patterns, I can only attend about 12 home games this season. By buying a ST (as I have done), It's all about supporting the 'gang of ten' and the club. Roll on 10 August.

This.^^^^^ Due to my work patterns, I can only attend about 12 home games this season. By buying a ST (as I have done), It's all about supporting the 'gang of ten' and the club. Roll on 10 August.
Same here!

People should only spend what they are comfortable spending of course, but if you do have the cash and could spend it on a season ticket..... then (IMO) for the first time in decades, get that wallet out and splash out my friends! We've all wanted this forever: it is here now, so it's up to us to put our money where our mouths have been.

Caveat: Only if you can, as I say, comfortably and without causing problems spend the dosh on this. There's no shame whatsoever if you can't afford it - that's been me most of my adult life!

Love this attitude. For all in a similar boat, if you can afford it, do it. You might not get value for money, but you've done your bit to support COSU who really deserve it. You might just help SUFC back into the Football League too.

Same here!

People should only spend what they are comfortable spending of course, but if you do have the cash and could spend it on a season ticket..... then (IMO) for the first time in decades, get that wallet out and splash out my friends! We've all wanted this forever: it is here now, so it's up to us to put our money where our mouths have been.

Caveat: Only if you can, as I say, comfortably and without causing problems spend the dosh on this. There's no shame whatsoever if you can't afford it - that's been me most of my adult life!

Well said.

People have to do what they can afford to do.

I always whack mine on a credit card interest free and then pay it off as and when.

I'm thinking of buying 2 - one each for me and my son. My son (he just about qualifies for young adult £190 price) will probably only make about 5 games. I doubt I'd be able to make more than 10 games. So an outlay of nearly £600 - for 15 tickets, that'll cost me about half that if I buy per game

I get the support them financially thought - that's why I'm still a maybe! - and I already do blues lottery, stream games I don't attend and buy at least 2 shirts every year etc.

I think this is a case of head says no and heart says yes - don't know what's going to win at the moment!

I am pretty sure that now the consortium have taken control of our club all Shrimpers will attend as many games as they can whether as a ST or pay on the day.There are great benefits to be a ST but not everyone can afford one or can attend each game.I just look forward in seeing as many fans packing out the Hall at roaring the team on

I'm thinking of buying 2 - one each for me and my son. My son (he just about qualifies for young adult £190 price) will probably only make about 5 games. I doubt I'd be able to make more than 10 games. So an outlay of nearly £600 - for 15 tickets, that'll cost me about half that if I buy per game

I get the support them financially thought - that's why I'm still a maybe! - and I already do blues lottery, stream games I don't attend and buy at least 2 shirts every year etc.

I think this is a case of head says no and heart says yes - don't know what's going to win at the moment!
I left you a clue in my ‘like’ type on your post 😉

For what it’s worth I totally get it. I splashed out for Dad, my Brother and his two kids too - over £1,200 in total - when I know full well we’ll be patchy attendees.

I’m very fortunate to have just about advanced enough in years and at work to be able to do something like this once in a blue moon… and I honestly couldn’t think of a better time! I was actually delighted to wave goodbye to those pounds because it was only going to happen once the takeover completed.

I will always go to as many games as possible. It's not the money, which is a great price if over 60, but I like to have the option of choosing which part of the ground I sit in for each game so ST doesn't work for me.

Back