• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who are the passengers Maher is referring to?

Hyde seems an old school centre forward, but will need good service to score i reckon.

Powell can create things and is a nuisance.

As you say its good to have different options,
Well, Hyde scored 1 goal already and only played pretty much 1 game. Not bad.

The fact that it got chalked off because of incompetent officials lacking gonads isn't his fault.

I did hear an official complaint was beng considered about the officials, dont know whether it happened and not that it matters to us now. It doesnt change the result and probably an equally bad bunch would get a chance instead. I realise its not an easy job officiating, but thats no excuse for making up your own rules.
Also heard Steeeeeeve had every intention of trying to play. Came up the night before - took pain killers before bed. Woke up took more pain killers, but informed the gaffer he simply couldnt play due to the pain. Scan planned for early this week to try and reveal the root cause. I guess its dependant on that whether another keeper will be bought in. We simply dont have the strength in depth of keepers from younger groups.
I believe CP wondered what he had to do to keep is place. Understandable, but in hindsight (and only my opinion), it was the right decision because I felt we were better quality in the final third resulting in more threat due to who we had out there. Hoping Fonguck is ok after the crunching challenge that caused him problems. JD (Now SUFCs version of James Milner), nearly had to cover in the middle but good to see Wes play through it and hope hes ok.

I did hear an official complaint was beng considered about the officials, dont know whether it happened and not that it matters to us now. It doesnt change the result and probably an equally bad bunch would get a chance instead. I realise its not an easy job officiating, but thats no excuse for making up your own rules.
Also heard Steeeeeeve had every intention of trying to play. Came up the night before - took pain killers before bed. Woke up took more pain killers, but informed the gaffer he simply couldnt play due to the pain. Scan planned for early this week to try and reveal the root cause. I guess its dependant on that whether another keeper will be bought in. We simply dont have the strength in depth of keepers from younger groups.
I believe CP wondered what he had to do to keep is place. Understandable, but in hindsight (and only my opinion), it was the right decision because I felt we were better quality in the final third resulting in more threat due to who we had out there. Hoping Fonguck is ok after the crunching challenge that caused him problems. JD (Now SUFCs version of James Milner), nearly had to cover in the middle but good to see Wes play through it and hope hes ok.

And that will be why he is still playing non league at 26. If after the first half dozen games or so, he can't see a trend in the number of shots off target to those on target, after being the player who has had the most efforts on goal in the league, then that is the issue.

If you are going to shot.............put more on target son! Stop trying to break the back of the net with every effort and show some composure. And if the shot isn't on, then look for an out ball to a team mate and keep the pressure on.

Do that and with all your other attributes, you won't be in L2, but L1 or even the Championship plying your trade, not with us.

Well, Hyde scored 1 goal already and only played pretty much 1 game. Not bad.

The fact that it got chalked off because of incompetent officials lacking gonads isn't his fault.
No not bad at all, just from what i saw he was more of a murphy type then an eastwood type if you know what i mean.

If he stays fit , he will do a good job for us. he is better than Murphy and a natural goalscorer. Very close to scoring before the disallowed one. We have been crying out for a natural goalscorer, now we have one.

Back