• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to Tom Arnold at the GWR game earlier- asked him when seasos would go on sale, with a cheeky smile he said ‘soon’.
When I said ‘next week soon’? He replied again with a cheeky smile ‘soon’.

Doesn’t help I know sorry

I spoke to Tom Arnold at the GWR game earlier- asked him when seasos would go on sale, with a cheeky smile he said ‘soon’.
When I said ‘next week soon’? He replied again with a cheeky smile ‘soon’.

Doesn’t help I know sorry
T’riffic 😎💪.. before the first match I hope.

It’s quite interesting reading this .. because by all accounts we are all being a bit ‘aft’ wanting to get the deal done, and it’s relax there’s nothing to worry about trust the process . Sounds like kevs a realist and not a virtual fantasist too … let’s hope the deals done soon and we are not left picking up the pieces even further

Frustrating and honest admission from the Kev that we are yet again hampered and running late as well as being 3 or 4 short of where he would like to be right now.

Kevin Maher should tell the COSU lawyer to crack on and sign deal and get it done and over with it. My mental heath cannot take it anymore, especially I am having my vital operation on Thursday.

Spoke to one of the consortium members earlier and they said that the deal is done but will be announced soon.

Also said that the north bank is undergoing work that means the away fans will be in North west corner (the V section) and the rest of the North for home fans only. Hoping for bigger crowds next season
Not sure how that’s going to work with segregation etc and will the W block singers move behind the goal? Seems a bit ambitious to bring in with less than a month left before kick off and no ST’s yet on sale. Unless you mean they’re longer term plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back