• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
can’t you get off at Rochford first for a few in the Horse & Groom?
It’s a major effort for me to show up at the blue boar. Mrs T wants me to bring security 😂… so Stav from fish house is meeting me there. 😂. I’m going to buy some drinks so why don’t you give yourself a slap and come?

It’s a major effort for me to show up at the blue boar. Mrs T wants me to bring security 😂… so Stav from fish house is meeting me there. 😂. I’m going to buy some drinks so why don’t you give yourself a slap and come?
His wife wont let him out after 6 on his own.

So does the agreement today solidify COSU buying the club, or are we stil going to be waiting in the wings?

Edit: *If there is an agreement today

I know what it is …

Ask Alison Moyet for a phone message supporting the club and getting a signed photo of Jude Bellingham for auction
You definitely missed your calling as a comedian!

Well, is there a moderately overweight lady clearing her lungs?
Not yet. Major bump in the road this afternoon that made things turn very bleak, but I believe we're back on track again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back