• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

It certainly has been a roller coaster past few weeks, between death and living.

The best thing to do I found is not read too many of these posts. I know there are some ITK posters and generally they're fairly reliable. It's when someone gets the wrong end of the stick and people have wild thoughts of what is going to occur. In reality 99% of the posters on here don't know what is going to occur.

It is completely out of our hands. I have faith that the COSU will make the right decision, Being that of going through with the sale or walking away. They'e the one's who know how it is going to pan out. If Ron keeps on diddling around then we all know what will occur.

I'm of the thought that things will go well. It's easy for me to say that being exiled here in Australia. For those of you who go week in and week out it must be difficult.

Reminders: If the COSU walk, so do the Council, they made it clear. Potentially leave the Rat’s lands worthless and the Rat lose everything …

It certainly has been a roller coaster past few weeks, between death and living.

The best thing to do I found is not read too many of these posts. I know there are some ITK posters and generally they're fairly reliable. It's when someone gets the wrong end of the stick and people have wild thoughts of what is going to occur. In reality 99% of the posters on here don't know what is going to occur.

It is completely out of our hands. I have faith that the COSU will make the right decision, Being that of going through with the sale or walking away. They'e the one's who know how it is going to pan out. If Ron keeps on diddling around then we all know what will occur.

I'm of the thought that things will go well. It's easy for me to say that being exiled here in Australia. For those of you who go week in and week out it must be difficult.
Sounds like something Justin would say, found his account! 😂

The time has come mr Martin for you to move over And let the money men get our club back on its feet You know and we all know that you can not help the club you say you love to survive with out proper finances You know its money you no longer have But there are 10 men that do So do the right thing and stand down now

Would be funny if the council tell rat and co that if everything unravels, they will get planning permission to build one house on the Fossets site. This means they still get their PP, and wont be worthless, but will be very significantly less than anything they are looking for! Money is the only consideration for people, and they revel in "the game" that the rat has been playing on a loop for 25 years!

Would be funny if the council tell rat and co that if everything unravels, they will get planning permission to build one house on the Fossets site. This means they still get their PP, and wont be worthless, but will be very significantly less than anything they are looking for! Money is the only consideration for people, and they revel in "the game" that the rat has been playing on a loop for 25 years!
That would be one massive house. Maybe 500 bedrooms that could be rented out individually.

Positive noises last night. We've been there before, though. I'm hoping the positive noises hold and there is some good news by COP.

Hope for the best, expect the worst, and you'll never be unpleasantly surprised.
Are we thinking today, Medway?

Back