• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

in which case bye-bye any chance of PP being granted as, should the council stick to their guns, they will walk too

Yes, if the council stick to their word. Which may be a first for any council, ever.

We have not been kicked out of the league And if it did happen which I doubt it will . Ron gains nothing no club no where to build So now money coming in So he stands to lose more anyone

No Tommy, I’m fully aware we haven’t been kicked out of the league, but I don’t think you realise how close that reality is. Hopefully it won’t come to that, and we’re all celebrating soon enough.

But make no mistakes, Ron will not lose out. He’ll still own several pieces of prime real estate, one of which he already has PP for 500 houses upon.

The two vermin need taking down like the councillor was spouting he was going to do. Oh yes that really was Ron's last chance the other Friday......guess what he is still in the driving seat!

There’s not much to share. Nobody is live texting the discussions. If my Dad was buying the club I wouldn’t expect him to be giving live updates. Especially as he’s probably Adrian Quist and doesn’t know how to text.
Thank you to you @Medway Blue and @GBJ for the update. As I suspected there isn’t much to share, it was post more out of hope rather than expectation

As things stood probably only 3 or 4 days. Who knows though, that might relax even more if it can be demonstrated that a deal has been agreed, and that the club needs the NL allow time for it all to be signed and sealed?

Agreed J,

If we can show some significant movements, my feeling is the NL would relax somewhat. They will carry on with business as usual for the time being, sadly though, the fixtures are due for release in 10 days, which once again puts time against us. They may let it get close to that deadline, but if we have reached next Monday/Tuesday and still nothing has changed, then we won’t be playing NL (or NLS) next season.

This is another thing Martin will be well aware of, which could be seen as a bargaining chip for him.

No one actually knows what is going on. All the ` INK`S` DONT actually know anything. its all guess work. COSU and that dirty rat family are the only ones in the know. Chris from the echo dont even KNOW! chris has a job to do and is trying to earn a pound note, so he clings on to the hope he gets a reply from cosu or the rat family like we all do. The only ones in the know are the COSU and the club. Ive seen chris from the east stand get stopped because he dont wear the media identification so im unsure how he would know anything before the club shares it on our website. i dont know anything but in my mind we are a sinking ship until there is an update directly from the club.

No one actually knows what is going on. All the ` INK`S` DONT actually know anything. its all guess work. COSU and that dirty rat family are the only ones in the know. Chris from the echo dont even KNOW! chris has a job to do and is trying to earn a pound note, so he clings on to the hope he gets a reply from cosu or the rat family like we all do. The only ones in the know are the COSU and the club. Ive seen chris from the east stand get stopped because he dont wear the media identification so im unsure how he would know anything before the club shares it on our website. i dont know anything but in my mind we are a sinking ship until there is an update directly from the club.
Bit deep and angry for your first message. Dread to think what they would be like if you had been on here since the rat announced he was putting us up for sale!

Welcome to the mad house!

Bit deep and angry for your first message. Dread to think what they would be like if you had been on here since the rat announced he was putting us up for sale!

Welcome to the mad house
I have sat watching all the messages for a week. I didnt know how to reply until yesterday.

No news is good news I cant see the concortium walking away They have invested to much to lose it all They are all good men at heart Unlike the rat family who are hated so much Lets all hope that good will win over evil

Reactions: Lee

Lee Are You Drunk? Chris has been brilliant at updating us all… he is in the know.. he canceled time off work so he could keep us up to date with the news… not sure what you’re on

OK mate 👍

Who hurt you Lee?

Back