• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

I reckon they'll have agreed points 1+2 but Ron has asked for a delay for funding to come through for points 3 and needs until next week..
If SCC and COSU had played hard ball and walked, I bet the rat would have magically found the security? Now he knows he can mess around and carry on without their deadlines meaning nothing. They have lost all credibility caving in!!?

Had one of the worst days in my career so could do with some decent news tonight. Sadly, it involves the Martin's so I'm not optimistic.

From the live feed……
7:32pm

A number of key items have moved close enough to the council's red lines in the last couple of hours for the council to approve moving forward with negotiating new heads of terms.
The terms have been partially met and at a late hour which means further work is required

New heads of terms so not the same as for what was stated last week by Cllr Cowan, more DD stress to come possibly?

Back