• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Nobody wants a meeting with you. Nobody wants a drink with you....you don't even work here!
I guess so. All I want to give you is love. If that not cool and you want to meet me next to the cricketers at TSG tomorrow morning at 10am For open mat. I’m happy to bend you up while you pass on your ideas 😂

I guess so. All I want to give you is love. If that not cool and you want to meet me next to the cricketers at TSG tomorrow morning at 10am For open mat. I’m happy to bend you up while you pass on your ideas 😂
To be clear, it's a quote from The Office, but if it's hurt your ego I'm sorry

Exactly this, he is still blackmailing the club, COSU and council because he knows the love of SUFC.

I would rather they had walked,
But the easiest thing in the world will be for him to carry on blackmailing all those with emotional connections to the club .. the council and COSU the both backed down and not walked away , the deal today will be written on fag paper and convince COSU to pay the debt the winding up will get lifted and season tickets will go on sale ( I imagine within 7 days of now) which will be used to fund and clear the winding up debt. The pressure will be off the council the pressure will be off Ron and then …. Then 6 weeks will turn into 12 weeks Ron will throw up further hurdles and obstacles the other debtors will see how easy it is to get money and they will put a winding up order on us . We will be in an embargo come seasons start Ron will have control COSU will carry on being his cash cow and this will rumble on for another season or two or three … do not for a minute think good news is coming you may get what you ‘think’ is good news today .. it will literally be kicking the can down the road for another week and then another week and another .. literally end this ****ing thing today as both SCC and COSU should have done … enough

Back