• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Cutting the grass when a complete squadron of Canada Geese flew in chevron formation over our back garden at a very low height honking loudly. Absolutely fabulous sight.

Siberian husky - can't wait!

Have you had one before? Beautiful dogs just a shame a lot of the idiots round here get them and don't realise how much exercise they need. Then they just get rid of them, it's happened so many times since I've been here.

Have you had one before? Beautiful dogs just a shame a lot of the idiots round here get them and don't realise how much exercise they need. Then they just get rid of them, it's happened so many times since I've been here.

No, but done lots of research and well prepared, trust me.

No, but done lots of research and well prepared, trust me.

Good, didn't mean that to sound like you would do that. Just annoys me the idiots round here that keep doing it. Are you going for a dog or a bitch?

On Saturday my son played his first ever tennis match for the U8s team. They won 11-5, and he won 3 of his 4 matches.

He was obviously nervous going into the first match, and pretty much forgot everything he's been taught, but he concentrated on the important thing, which was to get the ball in. After that he really settled down and played some really great tennis (especially one lob that completely bamboozled his opponent and surprised everyone watching) and only lost his last match when the overall match was well and truly won.

I was so proud of him.

Enjoying himself?

Girl in the office, 19 and very nice has a tendency to speak before she thinks.

Yesterday she asked if she was allowed to watch the footy. I said only if you can name 3 England players - she managed Wayne Rooney, David Beckham and Thierry Henry.

This morning she was looking at her phone. Oooh its 100% rain at 12 o'clock - that's going to be really heavy.

Made me chuckle.

Girl in the office, 19 and very nice has a tendency to speak before she thinks.

Yesterday she asked if she was allowed to watch the footy. I said only if you can name 3 England players - she managed Wayne Rooney, David Beckham and Thierry Henry.

This morning she was looking at her phone. Oooh its 100% rain at 12 o'clock - that's going to be really heavy.

Made me chuckle.

Is she by chance blonde?

Back