• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Expected the police to come out and condemn the actions of the burglar's family in keep replacing their "shrine" to the scumbag....no, of course they haven't. They've urged the local residents to allow them to place their tributes. I despair of this country at times..... :facepalm:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lon...n-burglar-henry-vincents-shrine-a3811801.html
As they say "Live by the sword die by the sword " this Henry and his family are the filth on all decent peoples shoes .

Watched all the footage of the Liverpool fans with the City bus. What a scummy bunch of *****! I really hope City destroy them in the second leg at city because they’re a disgrace club and should be punished for their ******** fans.

Really? I was quite impressed. Next time we play Col U we should line the streets from Cuckoo Corner to RH armed with blue flares and attitude.

Large chunk of filling just dropped out of one of my back teeth. Earliest appointment for the dentist? Monday. Triffic!

Large chunk of filling just dropped out of one of my back teeth. Earliest appointment for the dentist? Monday. Triffic!

Rub some cocaine on it. It'll numb the pain, AND simultaneously convince you that although loosing a filling isn't great, deep down you don't care, because you're the ****ing man anyway. Fact

Usual summertime moan - bit of nice weather and people come into the office like they're on holiday in Ibiza. Despite a fairly relaxed dress code and an unnoficial dress down day on a Friday some people (and I have to say it's Millenials) take the absolute ****.

Usual summertime moan - bit of nice weather and people come into the office like they're on holiday in Ibiza. Despite a fairly relaxed dress code and an unnoficial dress down day on a Friday some people (and I have to say it's Millenials) take the absolute ****.
We can wear what we want in my office and in the summer I frequently wear shorts and flip flops. We're not client facing so I don't think it matters what we wear. I'm much more comfortable in shorts than a suit so I think it makes me perform better in my job as well.

And we have just been reminded that Ties remain on and top button remains done up....

And we have just been reminded that Ties remain on and top button remains done up....

Do you work in the 1970s? :stunned:

I generally wear polo shirts (rarely wear a shirt and never a tie), but always dark trousers (sometime dark jeans) and shoes.

Do the trains run more efficiently if people wear pressed trousers and hard collar shirts>

Do the trains run more efficiently if people wear pressed trousers and hard collar shirts>

Check my post above, hardly anyone wears a tie, not even those in the upper echelons of NR and those at the coal face wear what they want in maintenance (as out on the track they are obliged to wear full orange PPE regardless of how hot it is).

Not everyone is in the groovy world of Google/Facebook where everyone has a man-bun and a stupid beard. :raspberry:

Do you work in the 1970s? :stunned:

I generally wear polo shirts (rarely wear a shirt and never a tie), but always dark trousers (sometime dark jeans) and shoes.

Nope , in the city.
The reputation and history tends to dictate what the overseas clients expect when they get here and we wouldn't want to disappoint .

I am just pleased that they have not got any ideas from watching Mary Poppins

Nope , in the city.
The reputation and history tends to dictate what the overseas clients expect when they get here and we wouldn't want to disappoint .

A bowler hat would be, still is, classy.
Just don't go for the chimney sweep look.

Nope , in the city.

I recommend on Monday you attend work in a full on Admiral Boom outfit just to be on the safe side :happy:

Keep on heading to the Falkland Islands to collect some bike leathers I bought from eBay, but the seller isn't there. Just a bunch of penguins and some rocks.

Three times I've gone there now. Seriously hacked off.

You’re too much of a pussy to ever ride a motorbike and would look even more of a **** in leathers.

Back