• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apart from anything else, I detest the colour red.

This time of year must be hell for you then.

santa.png

My mouse deciding to play up during my online train driver assessments meaning i couldn't answer quite a few questions :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I moaned about this last year, but getting into kids toys........Jesus, screwdrivers, scissors.....Do toy manufacturers not read this forum?

You lot. You're all hacking me off at the moment. Can't you maintain radio silence for any length of time?

My wife and kids are at the panto this afternoon, leaving me free to shop for my wife's birthday present, and I can't because I keep finding my way onto Shrimperzone to read sensible, and leave stupid, comments.

Do me a favour, and don't do anything until 2.00pm. Got it?

Right, now where's the John Lewis website?

You lot. You're all hacking me off at the moment. Can't you maintain radio silence for any length of time?

My wife and kids are at the panto this afternoon, leaving me free to shop for my wife's birthday present, and I can't because I keep finding my way onto Shrimperzone to read sensible, and leave stupid, comments.

Do me a favour, and don't do anything until 2.00pm. Got it?

Right, now where's the John Lewis website?

Sorry, couldn't hold out!

times up LB!

The 'poor woman' jailed for 3 years for importing drugs into Egypt. Zero sympathy and even over here what she purported to be doing borders on supplying drugs anyway

The 'poor woman' jailed for 3 years for importing drugs into Egypt. Zero sympathy and even over here what she purported to be doing borders on supplying drugs anyway

It's a strange one. If the tramadols are available in Egypt, why take them? If not, then it must have occurred to them it's for a reason.

I moaned about this last year, but getting into kids toys........Jesus, screwdrivers, scissors.....Do toy manufacturers not read this forum?

I found it ironic that I struggled with the packaging for...a pair of heavy duty scissors!

Remember
1. You don't have to get into whatever your kids are into.

2. Jesus is for life (and death) not just for Christmas.

3. Screwdrivers or scissors really aren't suitable Xmas gifts for your offspring either. That doesn't seem to be responsible parenting.

Blue passports - who gives a **** what colour your admin is?

They'd probably have Blue in their username, such is their passion for it. But they'd also have to be proper Old as they haven't issued Blue Passports (except in fellow EU state Croatia) for 30 years.

How often do you look at the outside of your passport, and for how long , for the detest of a primary colour forming one of the constituent pigments of the cover to be that overwhelming ?

Currently not much as I only look at it when I'm stuck in an immigration queue and as most of my trips are to Europe I usually sail straight through.

Once we've left however there will be much more opportunity to be bored and stuck waiting in a queue whilst holding my passport.

Remember
1. You don't have to get into whatever your kids are into.

2. Jesus is for life (and death) not just for Christmas.

3. Screwdrivers or scissors really aren't suitable Xmas gifts for your offspring either. That doesn't seem to be responsible parenting.

1) It helps, but trying to get her into what I like is the trick (SUFC :winking:)
2) Jesus doesn't want me for a sunbeam.
3) Who needs University fees when I can train her to be a spark. Polish out! :smile:

Having to get train tickets and spend an hour and a half each way commuting into London to sit in a freezing cold office alone and work on a laptop which I could do just as easily at home.

Back