• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

W block

This would be my aim. Centralise the "core" of the support in the North, and focus on filling the blocks around us and getting behind the team in a massive way. As others have suggested, I would hope the club would consider selling slightly cheaper tickets here, even if it was JUST for a few seasons to help get the stand populated & support going, etc.
This is pleasing to read.. getting as much of the North standing and participating will certainly take the atmosphere to the next level and a real testament to how much TBV has grown / is growing.

This is pleasing to read.. getting as much of the North standing and participating will certainly take the atmosphere to the next level and a real testament to how much TBV has grown / is growing.
Indeed. When myself and a few others started it up in 2007, we went to the club and said let us use the empty seats (at the time) in W block as an area for singers/standers to congregate and try and create an atmosphere. It started with just a small group, but it has now become so popular it has massively outgrown W Block and desperately need more space. Unallocated seating/Safe standing in the North Bank would be perfect and finally allow the heart of Roots Hall to beat again. It will be worth extra points over a season, I have no doubt.

Back