• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
Yes you can say whoosh , but remember im thousands of miles from you in a country where there really is only three recognised sports and footballisnt one ,so i dont get much info as you people do , here its Basketball, Boxing and Darts.

Yes you can say whoosh , but remember im thousands of miles from you in a country where there really is only three recognised sports and footballisnt one ,so i dont get much info as you people do , here its Basketball, Boxing and Darts.

Iā€™m gonna say thatā€™s largely irrelevant because all the information for the joke made is in this thread. Which youā€™ve commented on so have seen. So whoosh is accurate.

Just donā€™t get modā€™s job if itā€™s not to stop crap like this, some one behind a keyboard thinking there a comedian. In reality not funny atall.
Firstly, I apologise for a terrible attempt at comedy. I am not a comedian and I'm sorry for putting you and others through that.

Secondly, I apologise for clogging up the board with with light hearted attempt at poor humour. Must do better.

Thirdly, it is not the mods 'job'. They are volunteers and kindly give up many hours to manage the board so it is welcoming and safe for all to read. I do apologise for them for going off the thread topic (kind of).

Fourthly, there are hundreds of pages in this thread that are completely irrelevant now, but this is a message board, not a subscription factual service. Please respect that many people rely on this board for fun and interaction (as a release of day to day life) and yes I am sorry for going off topic but at the same time we are all here for the same reason. We love this club and we want us to improve, the serious posts will be added in due course as they always are. When people sign they get their own thread. As the tribal chief says, be patient.

Sorry again all.

Back