• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone always pin their hopes on certain hours for announcements? I hope they announce it the second it is lifted. Even if it is 23:47 tonight.

I doubt they would schedule the lifting. "Hey so you have paid up all the outstanding bills and you have been under embargo for over a year so we are going to lift it in an hour and 53 minutes time" :Hilarious:

I dont think Reading fans will agree. Football authorities all fail in every aspect especially when it comes to poor ownership.
Agree in terms of ownership- but applies it appears across all leagues and not just here. Where has a major league truly tackled this effectively? Somel p ut there fail in a football regulator but it would be naiive in the extreme to expect this to be the silver bullet. We have a regulator for the water industry as just one example!!

I think it's a risk wherever a player is signed from. Whether they fit into playing tactics, get used to a new location and new personalities.

You only have to look at Mooney's time with us, after coming from a team in the same division and there being no doubt about his ability, having won PotS at his old club, to see any transfer is a gamble.
He wasn't a gamble. We bought him to play in a front 3 and then realized we couldnt play 343. He didn't fit anywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back