• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Tom Lawrence update on ground and facilities

Haven't previous attempts at reclaiming the North Bank gone badly?
Brilliant back in the day of course.
Will depend on numbers of course. Get 500 relocated in there then maybe a goer.

“The North-West part of the North Bank (yellow seats) and North-West quadrant will be returned to home fans, providing about 1,400 additional seats”

So they hope to have this done by Christmas? Wow. I guess if they do this fans will be given the option to move season tickets from W block .. singers in the North would be great (stewards would have a harder job though!).
Great to see comms like this and certainly whets the appetite.

Great stuff, Tom. For me this is exactly what was needed, comms-wise. Further updates like this each month or two will absolutely do me fine.

I personally can’t grumble or find fault with anything you’ve said - in fact it’s really heartening to hear about all the good work that is planned or under way.

It’s also great that you took the time to treat us like adults and explain things a little bit, not just give us the dumbed down headlines (if only the media and government(s) would take note!).

Excellent update, and this is what Justin was talking about - wanting a comms strategy put in place so that the club (not he or COSU per se) updates supporters.

Note that this will all cost "many millions of pounds". Investing in our infrastructure, moving towards cutting those losses, and future-proofing.

This is why you're just going to see a much bigger playing budget. They can't do both, certainly not without considerable risk.

heard that reason this statement has come out today is coz there’s bad news on the horizon. Any truth in this?

What sort of bad news?

As for the extra entrance the west. It was horrific at the last home game. Queued up 15 mins before half time and got served just before the second half KOd.

Not sure it's any better at all than when pre orders were in place..

What sort of bad news?

As for the extra entrance the west. It was horrific at the last home game. Queued up 15 mins before half time and got served just before the second half KOd.

Not sure it's any better at all than when pre orders were in place..
I have no idea just heard a few rumours there could be bad news . What it is I don’t know

Excellent stuff
great statement. Interested to know more about the north bank plans. because if they were to open blocks X Y Z NA NB and part of NC (possibly depending on segregation) according to my stat sheet thats more like 2400.

also, will they open up the gate next to W so that the home fans can get in through there?

interesting

Back