• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things to be done soon once COSU own the club.

Season ticket sales.
MTBD to be arranged and on that note Give Apes a job back at the club.
Car parking tickets.
New kit release.
Spruce up the ground
Get the Fanzone up.

Any more?
Contact the NL and ask "please can we can have our ten points back from last season" so we can have a ten point head start this time.
🤣 🤣 🤣

Season ticket sales.
MTBD to be arranged and on that note Give Apes a job back at the club.
Car parking tickets.
New kit release.
Spruce up the ground
Get the Fanzone up.

Any more?
I only met April once when my lads were mascots. She was great, but the depth of sentiment for her here is great.

COSU need to run Southend like a business though. They need to be able to exploit community relations, run meet the blues days and so on. To that end - and given what I have heard about her, I think someone like “apes” would bring in more money than she costs. So all around - get her back if she would want to

Last edited:
do something about the heap off rusting metal that RM bought for 2 million back in the days off cavemen.
Kevs testimonial to be held hopefully against either Rangers or Spurs ,as we have an Aussie owner and a Rangers person as part of COSU.
Show some recognition to Stan Collymore as he was the one who got this all started, my belief is he should be shown some sort off thankyou and gratitude by all the supporters He was the man that took on the Rat family in the beginning.

Check if Flavs and Barts have goalkeeper sons and sign them both (or daughters for the women’s team, either works) 😂
Well, Darryl definitely does - Aaron (named after his brother who passed away).

do something about the heap off rusting metal that RM bought for 2 million back in the days off cavemen.
Kevs testimonial to be held hopefully against either Rangers or Spurs ,as we have an Aussie owner and a Rangers person as part of COSU.
Show some recognition to Stan Collymore as he was the one who got this all started, my belief is he should be shown some sort off thankyou and gratitude by all the supporters He was the man that took on the Rat family in the beginning.

Absolutely this. I fear Stan feels a little thrown out, but he needs to understand how grateful we should all be for his part in starting this revolution.

Totally agree with the recognition regarding Stan and whether you disagree he did instigate the movement in making changes and stood beside us

Make the North safe standing and for home fans.
Allow access to the west from the NW corner.
Fan zone behind the north and around the NE corner
That way you can meet up before during and after the games with mates/family from all 3 stands but only be minute from your seat or safe standing slot.

When I was delivering the post down there this week, I’ve defo seen the sprinklers on and someone working over there!
The way it was related to me is that the sprinklers are working but not rotating due to being restricted by the overgrown grass. This left huge rock hard burnt patches. Once the grass was cut down they were able to work properly and the pitches expected to be playable soon maybe next week. Think B&L are hard too at the moment, but it's early days and body fat, physical testing and bleep testing etc will all be done first.

Back