• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’ll find that London Shrimper is one of the most reliable with his information, especially when it comes to transfer bits and pieces.

I was told RM was due to be there by someone. I wasn’t at the game, and haven’t spoken to my person to see if he actually was, because I’m incredibly hungover.
On transfers I agree. The pinocchio comment is extremely harsh, but when it comes to anything regarding Ron and the takeover, he’s been wrong many times. You’d think he’d verify facts before speaking out (you didn’t by comparison), or at least be clearer that it’s a rumour. I should have known better than to take what he said as gospel.

I am pleased Ron didn’t dare to show his face though!

I think you’ll find that London Shrimper is one of the most reliable with his information, especially when it comes to transfer bits and pieces.

I was told RM was due to be there by someone. I wasn’t at the game, and haven’t spoken to my person to see if he actually was, because I’m incredibly hungover.
With transfers and intel on the players side I agree. Whenever they have leaked bits info about the takeover and stuff such as RM being at RH yesterday however they have been proven factually incorrect.

With transfers and intel on the players side I agree. Whenever they have leaked bits info about the takeover and stuff such as RM being at RH yesterday however they have been proven factually incorrect.

He has got many things right on the takeover. He was the one who mentioned the £20m from RM before anyone else did.

The problem with this whole takeover has been RM. He has changed the goalposts on numerous occasions.

Some people have got excited at different stages and released information, given hints or even put timeframes on them. A lot of stuff London Shrimper, or @Medway Blue or @Smiffy or @Cricko or @in the know has been correct, the most up-to-date information, but then RM has changed it.

Hence why most of these people have now been putting about RM in their posts as he has been the biggest problem.

He has got many things right on the takeover. He was the one who mentioned the £20m from RM before anyone else did.

The problem with this whole takeover has been RM. He has changed the goalposts on numerous occasions.

Some people have got excited at different stages and released information, given hints or even put timeframes on them. A lot of stuff London Shrimper, or @Medway Blue or @Smiffy or @Cricko or @in the know has been correct, the most up-to-date information, but then RM has changed it.

Hence why most of these people have now been putting about RM in their posts as he has been the biggest problem.

He initially got some stick for putting out the terms of the deal - especially the £20 million part and Ron has since confirmed that to be true.

He also recently confirmed another four members of the consortium (although one remains unnamed) have joined. None of that is to do with players or transfers.

I heard from quite a few people, including a senior steward that Ron the Rat was there. It may be that he met Justin at the ground before the game?

Not sure why it’s become so much of a big deal, but @londonshrimper. shouldn’t be getting slack for something so trivial… the guy gets a lot right and I for one am grateful for the updates he puts out 👍

No surprises there, let's hope not much longer to wait.

On transfers I agree. The pinocchio comment is extremely harsh, but when it comes to anything regarding Ron and the takeover, he’s been wrong many times. You’d think he’d verify facts before speaking out (you didn’t by comparison), or at least be clearer that it’s a rumour. I should have known better than to take what he said as gospel.

I am pleased Ron didn’t dare to show his face though!

I didn’t post it on here, or Twitter, because when I got the message I was out on the ****. I didn’t hold off to verify or anything like that.

I’d heard the rumour, I just didn’t pass it on.

Reactions: TJC
I heard from quite a few people, including a senior steward that Ron the Rat was there. It may be that he met Justin at the ground before the game?

Not sure why it’s become so much of a big deal, but @londonshrimper. shouldn’t be getting slack for something so trivial… the guy gets a lot right and I for one am grateful for the updates he puts out 👍
Let;s hope the Rat was there just to clear his desk.

Well let's all agree he had an off day yesterday because the 🐀 clearly wasn't in attendance at the hall.

People are rightly on edge right now, and can easily be gas lighting with such rumours, so he should really get his facts right before posting things like that.

Last edited:
i was only saying if a saudi did join us people would complain on here as an example , because whoever is mention on here there is always someone from the doom brigade ready to find fault with them and run them down , better times will soon be with us but many shrimperzone members are still not happy .
Life is all about opinions

Last edited:
so what if he was at the hall or not .The only thing that is important now .Is the takeover gets done nstead of all the talking about it .The time for talking is over .What we want now is action .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back