• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people keep asking what does justin get out of this .Quite frankly i am not intressted what he will get out of his buying the club I am more intressted to see Southend united come out of the dire straights it was in .And put back on an even keel And have a club to be proud of again .

Thank you Justin And your merry men It will be nice to have a club again without looking over our shoulders to see who is going to take the club to court next .It will be great to know the club are in safe hands to be able to move forward not backwards .

From at least one time in interviews Justin has said if we were a successful club, so whilst there must be an element of financial gain down the line, l think the challenge of turning the oil tanker is the initial lure as much as anything else possibly.

Why buy forest green or Fleetwood when you could buy Southend which has larger catchment area and higher ceiling as football club. Southend from catchment area and location point is attractive to outside investors.
Cause Rat told the world nobody would want to buy it and it wasn’t for sale for 25 years.

Can someone please kindly post up a list of the current consortium member names? I'm losing track and would be good to have a recap - plus want to get them following the Trust on Linkedln
Thanks

Can someone please kindly post up a list of the current consortium member names? I'm losing track and would be good to have a recap - plus want to get them following the Trust on Linkedln
Thanks
Justin Rees
Gary Lockett
John Watson
Jason Brown
David Kreyling
Tom Arnold
George Taylor
Paul Redbourn
Ian Redbourn
Mystery Canadian (Mike Myers? 😂)

I believe Justin was aiming to be down in Southend this time of this month anyway, hence why he’s at the game today, but could it also be a good sign of it potentially being complete in the coming week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back